Chapter Twenty-Two

*Your P.O.V*

Life has been so hectic lately, school runs, work, prep for Olly's concerts and upcoming tour. I supposed the positive of this all was that we spent lots of time together. Which made our relationships stronger than most. Many people say 'Working with your partner drives you apart' but if we didn't work together then we'd hardly get the time together. Whenever people mentioned this it reminded me of mine and Olly's break and whenever I thought of this I penned lyrics down to get them out my head. One of the songs I came up with was 'You Don't Know Love.' I was quite proud of what I had and Olly helped me write the song, "So what gave you the inspiration to write this?" Olly asked me while we sat near the piano. "Funnily enough our break. People always mention us working together and how it'll end badly so I needed to get rid of the thoughts so I wrote lyrics down." He smiled and kissed me, "I love your way of thinking babes..." He smiled at me and lent in for a kiss before I turned away played the piano and sang, 'I don't wanna be your lover, I don't wanna be your fool....' Olly joined in and I was smiling throughout the whole song. At the end I text Aunt Sarah.

To: Aunt Sarah

Hey Aunt, can we get in the studio like now??? I Me and Olly have something we want to share. The bands up to it. Are you and Mark?

She replied instantly and managed to get a slot in the studio. We arrived with sheet music and rehearsed it before Sarah arrived. "Ok guys. From the top." Olly said as we went into the office. The band started playing and the backing vocals came in. I got goosebumps. At the end of the song Sarah and Mark said nothing, we all walked where the band were Olly stood next to me giving me a hug. It was completely silent. "Wow... WOW!" Sarah and Mark applauded me and Olly as did the band, "Never, ever has a song been more perfect. It describe something everyone has been through and that is defiantly gonna be the first single well done guys!" We kissed and Mark suggested that we went out for drinks. " Guys! I'd love to but I've got 4 kids to look after at home. Maybe another time?" I smiled and left the studio. "See ya later babes." I shouted to Olly before walking home. I got home and put the kids to bed, I'd been sat down 5 minutes before Olly returned home with an Indian and a bottle of wine. "Babe. What are you doing home?!" I was shocked. "Did you really think that I was gonna let you spend the night alone?" I smiled at him. "You are the best!" I stood up and kissed him. He set the food out and we just spoke about anything and everything. I laughed loads and to be honest it was the most I've laughed in a long time!

*July 7th- Olly's P.O.V*

Today I was performing in Cork so my mum was looking after the kids. I was so greatful for everything she did for us. Y/n's mum was on honeymoon with Adam so my mum was helping with the kids. We got the plane over and when we arrived I took Y/n to a lovely restaurant and then after we went to the venue, she got out my outfit for the evening, when I got dressed she smiled. "What you smiling at?" She giggled. "Looking good Murs!" I laughed. I walked up to her and kissed her. Mel walked in. "Hair in 5 Murs." I pulled away and sighed, the door shut and y/n laughed. "Yeah Murs! You don't want to upset Mel do you?" She winked and laughed as I buttoned up my shirt. I walked over to her and kissed her again. "See you after the show?" She nodded her head. She kissed my cheek and I walked off.

*Your P.O.V*

After Olly had left, Sarah came into his dressing room. "I'm so nervous." I told her. She hugged me, "You'll be fine darl." I went to get changed and came out wearing a red skater dress. Mel curled my hair and I was ready. I stood at the side of the stage. "Hey Cork! How you all doing tonight?!" I smiled. "So as many of you might know my new single is out tomorrow but I'm gonna perform it live for all of you tonight!" There was a loud wave of cheers and I smiled. The music kicked in. 'I don't wanna be your lover, I don't wanna be your fool. Pick me up whenever you want it. Through me down when you're through.' I walked on stage, 'I've learnt more from what's missing. It's about me and not about you. I know I've made some bad decisions but my last one was you.' Me and Olly performed together and at the end of it he clapped and give me a cuddle. "How about a round of applause for my gorgeous wife Y/n!" The crowd went wild. He give me a kiss on the cheek I waved to the audience and went off the stage. I was congratulated by Mark, Sarah and Mel. I was really proud. Olly came of stage and ran straight to me he picked me up and spun me round, "You were amazing!!!!" I laughed at him and he kissed me. Olly's band came round and all give me a cuddle and commented on how I was. I was overwhelmed. We went out after the show and I had the best night ever! It was amazing, I got to know the band more and me and Olly decided we would host a party for the band. Exciting times laid ahead but I was glad that Olly would be by my side to support me through it all.