Stop

"Please!" I begged. "St..stop" I cried as tears ran down my face. I watched as the boy with blue and black hair ran a blade down Kylers face then slowly cut into his skin.

Kyler screamed in pain, "please, stop," he begged.

His face was bleeding as was his legs and chest. His once black hair was stained with blood and his blue eyes were dull with weakness.

"P...please... Stop! I'll do as you say..." I cried. The boy looked at me with his red eyes "call her," Jace hissed. I cried and whistled. I had no choice I couldn't sit here and watch as the boy I fell in love with die. But what about her.. But it was to late.

Amera flashed in front of me and smiled but frowned. "Amera!" I screamed loudly. Tears stained my cheeks as Jace came up behind her and stabbed her. She fell to the ground looking at me.

A tear slowly ran down her face. I heard a laughing and looked up seeing the ropes fall from Kylers arms and legs and he slowly stood up walking over to Jace's side. He pecked him on the cheek.

"Nice work love" Jace said kissing Kyler as he slowly healed. "Ky.....Kyler?" I cried out. He just smirked at me. "H...how could you" I cried.

"It was either her or my army and I couldn't let that happen," he said smirking. "Your army?" I scoffed and shook my head, "You're Sade," I said realizing everything.

"Oh finally you catch on, I mean come on, did you actually think we would be together? My army will now defeat the humans and take what is rightfully ours. We will take every inch of this earth, every human, demon, and soul... Starting with her," he said looking at Amera.

"We are the cruelest and most powerful army after all," He looked at me and smiled, "I did have my fun though," he said then kissed Jace and disappeared.

The ropes on my arms and legs disappeared. I dropped beside Amera and looked at her holding her in my arms. "A-Amera?" I cried.

She looked at me her green eyes a deep red...the color of a demons eyes when they die or have no soul anymore, but Amera wasn't a demon.

She was half demon. She was the 'savoir' that all the stories talked about. She was my sister. I moved her blue hair out of her face.

"Amera, you'll be fine don't worry. I-I'll take care of you. I'll find help," "Jude," She shook her head and smiled. "I-its fine I'll be alright," she said as a tear ran down her cheek.

I held her in my arms as the red in her eyes slowly went white. I cried as her body slowly turned to yellow ash. "Amera!" I cried as the ashes slowly evaporated. I sat there crying not knowing what to do or what was going to happen to the demon race.