Feels

Hades POV
I sat in my room trying to do my homework but couldn't. I'm smart trust me I could do this in an instant but I had other things on my mind. I took out my book and started to write my favorite poem, A Cutters Lullaby.

Go to sleep, close your eyes and dream of broken butterflies,
That tore their wings against a thorn
You know that pain they've endured

Silver metal shine so bright
Scarlet blood that feels so right
Dream of that blood trickling down
And wake up just before you drown

The moonlight shining off your tears
As you bleed out the worst of your fears
So tonight when you start to cry
Whispers the cutters lullaby

Hushabye baby, you're almost dead
You don't have a pulse and your pillow is red
Your family hates you
Your friends let you bleed
Sleep tight with a knife
Cause that's a you need

Rockabye baby, broken and scarred
You didn't know life wild be this hard
Time to end the pain you hid well
And down you'll come baby
Back home to hell

I put my pencil down and sighed. I looked around to make sure my door was shut. I slowly opened a secret drawer and pulled out a silver blade. I ran my finger over the sharpened end and watched as my blood trickled down it.

I frowned as my finger slowly healed. I plugged my phone up to the speakers I had and blasted a song. I slowly put the blade to my wrist. Smiling, I cut long and deep. Deeper than usual.

I clinched my hand as I felt a painful pinch. I grit my teeth and waited for my wrists to heal but they wouldn't. I watched as the blood poured out.

I blinked and shook my head getting light headed. I stood up watching my blood form a puddle on the ground. I blinked but couldn't see anything. I could feel myself fall on the ground......

Judes POV

I heard a thud and cocked an eyebrow. I slowly made my way upstairs. Loud music poured from Hades room. I knocked on the door. "Hades? You okay?" I asked.

There was no answer. "Hades?" I said again. I opened the door seeing Hades on the floor and his arms were covered in blood. I ran over to him.

A puddle of blood surrounded him. He was suppose to be healing. He's always been a slow healer but not this slow. "Hades!" I shook him but he wouldn't wake up.

I concentrated on his cuts then waved my hand over them. I grit my teeth as they slowly appeared on my arm but then slowly healed.

Hades slowly opened his eyes halfway. I sighed picking him up and took him to the bathroom, sitting him on the sink. I leaned him against the wall so he wouldn't fall off.

I turned on the water then the shower. I gulped then slowly walked over to Hades. His arms and face were covered in blood. I slowly took off his shirt and threw it in the dirty clothes.

The blood from my arms got on his chest making me nervous. I took off his shoes and socks then slowly his pants. He was now only in boxers.

He was unconscious so he probably wouldn't want me seeing him- not that he would awake... I kept his boxers on as I slowly picked him up and put him in the shower under the water.