chapter 7

Michaels pov backtrack
I slowly raised up looking at the time 6:57. I couldn't go to sleep. I got up and got dress in my camo pants, black t shirt and my combat boots. I grabbed my knife and opened a portal leaving.

I popped up in the woods, at m favorite place. It was a little swimming hole and a cave. I smiled and sat on the edge of it. "Can't sleep?" I looked up to see someone I have never seen in my life.

His blue hair hung in his green eyes, he had a scar going down his left eye. "Who-who are you?" I asked standing up. "Does It matter?" he asked. I growled. "When you're on my leaders property yes," I growled.

He snorted. "Leader? So is that what he calls himself...and who exactly is your leader?" he asked. "Does it matter?" I asked. He narrowed his eyes. "If you don't want to die yes it matters," he growled. I laughed.

"Tell me your name...and I'll tell you my leaders," I said smiling. He growled. "My names Stryder," he said madly. "Stryder?" I asked.

"Yes now what's your bosses name?" he asked. I smirked. "Mylan," I said smiling. He growled okay..he did not like that. "Jude," I said boredly.

He froze. "J-Jude? As...as in no smile Jude...as in Emotionless?" he asked. "Um...yes I guess if that's what people call him," I said rolling my eyes.

"M-my apol-apologies sir," he stuttered. I cocked an eyebrow. "What are you doing in these woods?" I asked.

"M-My leader, told me to check these woods for a boy," He choked out. "What boy?" I asked. "H-his name is Milo," he said shyly.

I cocked an eyebrow. "Well why didn't you just say so," I said standing up. I stood about two inches from his face. "Why don't you go tell your boss to fuck off," I said smiling. He nodded slowly and quickly disappeared.

I sighed sitting back down. "What does he want with Milo?" I asked. "Who was that?" I quickly jumped up seeing Christen. "Stryder," I said sitting back down.

"Who?" he asked sitting beside me. "Stryder, he was searching for Milo," I said shrugging. "So what does he want with him?" he asked. I stood up. "I don't know," I paused. "But we have to go," I said opening a portal. "Why?" Christen asked. I rubbed my temple.

"That boy, Stryder, he's going to tell his quote boss that Milos leader is what they call Emotionless, and his boss might try to come back and get him," I said angrily.

Christen just nodded. I sighed and pulled him by his wrist. "Come on," I said pulling him into the portal. "Oh shit" my face fell to see Jude fighting some guy along with everybody else. I pulled out my dagger. "Hell yes," I said grinning and running to kill someone.

Stryders POV backtrack

"Why don't you go tell your boss to fuck off," the boy said smiling. I nodded slowly then quickly disappeared. I popped up beside my boss's office. I gulped and knocked on the door.

"What?" he asked. "Heyyyyy," I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah?" he asked. I walked in the room.

A boy with green and black hair sat on the bed, his green eyes piercing threw me. "Um, well ya see you know that boy you tried to get me to get?" I asked. He nodded.

"Well, he uh his leader is," I paused. "His leader is emotionless," I said quickly. His eyes widened. "What?" he asked. I nodded. He stood and popped his neck.

"Get your things, time to go steal a boy," he said smiling. My eyes widened. "Kyle did you not just hear what I said?" I asked. He smiled, "yes, I did," he said picking up his sword. I sighed and followed him through a portal.