morning

-next morning-
                 -Hades POV-

I sat there in bed staring at the ceiling. I woke up yesterday when the person was washing me off. I could of sworn it was Jude but it wasn't.....the person smiled.

My vision was blurry and I could only make out the eyes and mouth. His eyes were beautiful and I couldn't get them out of my mind. I got up and shivered. I opened a portal and stepped through, popping up in the kitchen.

I walked to the fridge and opened it. "Early bird huh?" I looked over to see Jude sitting on the counter. I shrugged. I opened the cabinet and got some coffee down then put it in the pot.

I waved my hand making it turn into freshly hot coffee. I got 2 cups down. "Coffee?" I asked Jude. "Yes...black please," I poured him a cup then handed it to him. I poured me some and sat across from him on a separate counter.

"So um I have to talk to you," Jude said rubbing the back of his neck. I sat up. "I...already told Hail," he said frowning. My eyes widened. "What?" I asked. "I...I transferred you and Hail to my school," he said frowning.

"What? Why?" I asked. He put his coffee down and got off the counter as I did. "Hades... yesterday I saw you getting bullied and.... and no one was standing up for you.... so.... I think it would be best if you and Hail would go to my school so I can look after you... I know you might not want to but," I cut him off by hugging him.

"Thank you," I whispered. He was tensed up but relaxed and hugged me putting his head on mine. I could hear his heart beat going fast. I hugged him tightly and he did the same.

"Awwww," Jude and I pulled away to see Angel looking at us lovingly. I blushed and backed away. I could've swore I saw Jude blush but I shook it off. I sat on the counter as did Jude.

"Coffee?" I asked. Angel nodded. I poured some then handed it to him. "Uhh Saturdays suck!" Hail said walking in in only boxers along with Tobin. "Hang over?" Jude asked. Tobin nodded and got some coffee.

He sat on the counter with Hail. "Did ya have a good sleep? Hail didn't rape you did he?" I asked grinning.

Tobin took a sip of his drink and grinned handing his cup to Hali who also drunk some. "Nah not this time," He said smiling. Hali grinned. "This time? When have I ever?" he asked.

"Hmm when I checked on y'all it looked like y'all were full on nude raping each other," Jude said half grinning. We all started laughing. Jude frowned noticing he smiled.

He covered his mouth with his drink then took a sip. "So, has anyone talked to Remidy in the last two days?" Jude asked. I shook my head. "I'll check on him in a minute," Jude said tiredly.

"So not that I was snooping or anything but you were technology screaming it, Michael said walking in with Christen, Milo, and Angel. "Are you going to our school?" he asked. Tobin nodded taking his cup from Hail and took a drink.

Thunder shook the house making everyone look up. "What time is it?" I asked. Tobin handed the cup to Hail then checked his phone. "5:55" he said frowning.

"Why the fuck am I up?" Tobin said getting off the counter. "I wondered why I was still tired I've only been asleep for 2 hours, I'm going to bed...come on cuddle pillow," Hail said grabbing Tobin.

"I don't have a choice do I?" "nope," Hail said dragging Tobin who was grinning. "Y'all I'm going to bed too," Angel said tiredly.

"Come on you're also my cuddle pillow," He said grabbing Milo by the wrist. They left leaving Michael, Christen, Jude, and me.

"Fuck this I'm going to bed," Christen said leaving. "I'm in," Michael said leaving with him. I bit my lip and looked down.

(Judes POV)

"You um...tired?" I asked. He looked up. "Not really....you?" he asked. "Nope," I bit my lip in frustration. "So....what do you wanna do?" he asked.

MAKE OUT! CUDDLE! CUDDLE NAKED! SKINNY DIP! IMPREGNATE YOU! KISS YOU!

"Um do you maybe....wanna watch a movie?" I asked. He smiled and nodded. I hopped off the counter and we walked out of the kitchen.

"Well I guess we can't have the living room," Hades said pointing at Angel and Milo who were cuddled up on the couch.

"We can watch it in my room," I said rubbing the back of my neck. He blushed. "Sure...okay," he mumbled. I opened a portal and we walked through popping up in my room.

I turned on the tv then got everything set up. He picked out a movie and sat on the edge of the bed after turning off the lights.

I tried not to smile at his shyness. I grabbed him by the waist with both hands and pulled him beside me.

He blushed and looked at me. "So what are we watching?" I asked. "Beautiful Creatures," He said grinning.

I tried not to smile. He loves this movie...it's his favorite. He slowly laid his head on my shoulder as I put my arm around his waist pulling him even closer.

           -30 minutes later-

I looked down to see Hades falling asleep. I waved my hand making the tv shut off. I turned on a lamp beside me. He looked at me.

"Here raise up please," he did as I said. I laid down and scooted closer. I turned off the lamp as he slowly laid his head on my chest.

He snuggled closer making me.....smile. I blushed and wrapped my arm around him. Loud thunder boomed shaking the mansion.

Hades tightened his grip on me. I pulled him close. "Don't be afraid," I whispered. "I'm not when near you," he said snuggling closer. I gulped.

Why was he making me feel like this? I closed my eyes letting sleep take over me.

Remidy's pov
I pulled my knees to my chest and sighed. I flipped the page rubbing the picture of me and Amera.

My sister had died three years ago because of my brothers ex.. Sade, leader of the cruelest army. I never liked Sade because he was a little mean to me. But Jude loved him. Sometimes I find myself blaming Jude for what happened to Amera. I can't say I wouldn't do the same thing in the situation  but I also dont think I would. Amera was the light shining under the door into the dark room, she was there when you needed her the most and didn't even know it. Helping you get through the darkness of life without falling. Amera was one of the most beautiful girls you had ever seen..

Her and Jude looked alot alike, but I was a little different. My hair was green, with blue in it, and I had purple eyes unlike theirs

I wiped the tear from my face. I shut the picture book and laid down. I took a pillow and pulled it closer to me, snuggling up to it.

I closed my eyes, falling asleep...

I woke up abruptly hearing a crash. I looked at the clock. 7:05. I ran to the window and looked out to see a bunch of people trying to ram down the door. I got my dagger, running downstairs...ready to kill...