Two-Yellow

"Tyler please come downstairs," Tyler's mom begs from outside his bedroom door.

"Uh, no thanks I just totally embarrassed myself it's not happening I'm sorry," he apologizes and sits at the corner of his bed once again staring at the plant in his window.

Tyler's mom gives up and walks back downstairs while Tyler sits on his bed with his head in his hands.

He runs his hands through his hair and looks up at his window when he hears something hit the glass. When he looks up he sees a boy sitting in his window with a smile on his face. 'That must be the boy mom was talking about,' he thought to himself.

Tyler opened his window and stuck his legs out so half of him was outside. "Oh uh hey!" he yelled softly so the boy could hear him.

The boy smiled and didn't say anything back. He only waved to in response. He tilted himself back a little into his room and tilted back up with a pad of big paper. He wrote on one paper quickly.

Hey I'm Josh are you Tyler?

Tyler was confused for a second trying to figure out why he decided to use paper instead of just yelling back, but he didn't question him.

"Yeah I'm Tyler, uh can you like hear me? Should I use paper or?" he asked back.

Yeah I can hear you. I don't usually talk is all. I hope using the paper is okay.

"The paper is fine, uh how did you know my name?"

Mom told me about you so I would come to dinner over there. Why aren't you with them?

What was Tyler going to tell him? That he embarrassed himself? He decided to lie instead.

"I just don't like meeting new people, I'm kinda bad at socializing,"

You seem like you are socializing just fine with me. But that is also the reason I decided to stay home.

Tyler realized that this was probably the most socializing he had done in a very long time other than talking to his mom.

"Maybe you're just easier to talk to, which is cool because I have like no friends," Tyler laughed at himself a tiny bit and realized he never really looked at Josh's face. He just read the paper and then looked at his hands.

I don't have friends either. Maybe you could be my first?

Tyler smiled and nodded. This time he looked at Josh's face. He was surprised to see the bright red color in his hair. He was quite cute.

Josh realized Tyler was staring at him so Josh smiled again and wrote something under the question.

Is there something on my face?

Tyler laughed at this. For two minutes. Almost falling out of his window three times, which earned a laugh from Josh and then they were both a mess of laughter.

"Your laugh is terribly cute my god," Josh, yes josh, said to Tyler.

Tyler smiled so big his face started to hurt. He didn't know if it was because of the compliment or the fact that Josh said something to him but both were creating wonderful feelings in his stomach.

"Well your voice is cute I must say," Tyler said and giggled at Josh.

Josh covered his face with his hands and shook his head.

"It most certainly is not," he said in reply

"It really is actually,"

"I have to go,"

Tyler felt kind of disappointed at this but he nodded.

"But let me do one more thing before you go back," Josh said and tilted back to grab something. When he came back up he had a camera in his hands.

"No no, I look dumb right now. I am not worth your photo stuff," Tyler tried convincing him out of taking the picture but the camera flashed anyway.

"You're really cute. Sorry I couldn't pass up the chance," Josh said before jumping back inside, leaving another piece of paper on the window.

Do you like boys?

Tyler did like boys.

Tyler also liked how Josh painted his window.

~~
This is beautiful guys.
Maybe I'll actually keep this story up.
Vote/comment/the good stuff
Thanks for reading my friends.

The color yellow.