Part Seven-Party Scene

Tyler was walking into his very first party with Josh in front of him. The house smelled like alcohol. Josh invited Tyler to sit by him on one of the bar stools in the kitchen where everyone was either getting drunk, making out or sleeping under the table.

"This is my uh friend, his name is Tyler and he's innocent so let's change that. Where's the Fireball?" Josh was ready to be hammered for the first time in two weeks. Soon school would start and he just wanted that out of his head. He insisted Tyler come with him because he wanted to show him the good parts of life. The drunk and drugged part of life where nothing matters and almost everything is accepted, but you couldn't be sober.

It burned both of their throats and Tyler ended up coughing and Josh requested they take another swig, and another, and another, "okay one more","I want you to feel it","Let me see that smile." There they were both drunk and smiling at each other, waiting for the other to say something, waiting for them to break into laughter and go somewhere else in the house.

Tyler couldn't walk right and was falling so much that Josh had to be his support. They walked to the living room and there it was. Josh's favorite party game.

"Just once?"
"Fine but I gotta sit by you cause I don't know these people!"
Thirteen people were in a circle passing around the bottle. Most of the time there never was a kiss just a laugh, but Josh had his plan.

Two more people and then it's his turn. His chance. Tyler was leaning on him and he felt his hair against his face. It made him laugh. "Your hair tickles," "Your dick tickles," he replied. "I'll tickle your dick," and then a daring "do it, I bet you won't."

Not knowing if he was serious or not Josh took his hand and lead him outside, Tyler almost falling on the way. He sat him down and he was trying to gather all of his confidence. His heart was pounding.

"Do you want me to kiss you?" Tyler asked completely out of the blue, startling Josh.
"We're drunk what if you regret it?"

Tyler wrapped his arms around Josh's neck and rested his head against his forehead. He was fearless. He was going to kiss Josh. He had to.

"T-Tyler, fuck, you're tur-"
Tyler pressed his lips against Josh's and he felt his whole body light up. He had never done that before. Josh kissed him back and now his hand was on his thigh.

Josh put his hands in his hair as he felt their tongues against each other and this boy was making him hard. He wanted to bring him home and show this boy that he could make him feel things he never has. He wanted this to go slow though, but can he help himself?

A hand slips over Tyler's hard-on and it triggers a loud moan into the other boys mouth.

"Josh I cannot come in my pants at a strangers house."
"Do you want me to stop?" Josh asked.
"I should probably go home, but kiss me first." And he kissed him first.
"I'm so tired," Tyler yawned and fell into Josh's lap.
"Let's get you home."
~~
When Tyler walking into his house he stumbled up his stairs and fell asleep and fell asleep happy for the first time in a long time. Maybe the drunk and drugged life was made for him.
~~
Josh made sure the light turned off in the room across from his before he slipped into bed. He imagined Tyler laying next to him sleeping and his arms around him as close as he could. Instead he held a pillow and slept and slept and slept until the dreams came to him in full screen. Everything that he wanted and more. Was he going too fast? Is this too far?