Five-Think

Tyler sat in his bed staring at the wall with a pounding heart looking out the window every 10 seconds to see if he was home.

Why did he do that?
So much was running through his mind he developed a headache and laid down not knowing what to do or think.
Should he text him?

Tyler grabbed his phone and examined the entirety of their one short conversation and decided to send a "hey I'm really sorry."
~~
Josh stayed in that lake for another half hour. Obsessing once again. No one had ever kissed his cheek. The feeling of Tyler's soft lips replayed on his skin over and over. Josh wanted so much more.

How could he feel like this? It's only been a few days. His mind wants to take it too fast.

Josh walks home opening the door to the sound of the tv being left on and he goes to his room falls on the bed and thinks.

Josh doesn't think he's in love, he can't be. Maybe not love but likes him a little more than he wants? He doesn't want to admit it he doesn't want to feel the way he feels. So he cleans his whole room, all he needs is a distraction.

He lights his rose petal cigarette and looks out his window. His eyes meet with another's and he sinks again. What is it about him?

He opens the window and mouths to Tyler,"I want to know you," and closes it again lays on his bed and takes a picture of the ceiling with his eyes and falls asleep.
~~
Incense ash still rests on his piano.

It's 4 am again and his fingers brush the keys and he presses. Notes flying in the air in whirls of color around him and he breathes in. His fingers go from one side to the other and play something he's never heard before but god he is into it, thinking of words in his head. He won't even think of the next key he is already there. He doesn't give it a name, he doesn't play it again. He just sits there with a smile on his face that brings him to peace.

"Come here. I want to see you," he spells out and sends to Josh.

"I want you to know me."
~~
"Let me see!" Josh has Tyler's sketch book in his hands and is ready to make it fly open and see the pencil paper art.

"I will cry if you even look at the cover," Tyler rolls to the side of the bed that Josh is on and tries to grab it but a hand elevates it up making it impossible to get unless he sits up.
"I am going to punch you."
"Do it I dare you."

Tyler slaps Josh's knee and expects to get the journal back but oh no here it goes the pages start flipping.

Butterfly's, jellyfish, flowers, birds, and planets paint them. Each drawing is so realistic and precise it amazes Josh making him want more.

"These should be in a museum dude, they're fucking beautiful!"

"No, they could be so much better, I'm not very good, it's just a side thing," Tyler protests and grabs the book back,"they're embarrassing."

"I disagree, the details are magnificent, I wish I could draw like that."

"You're just being nice, stop that."

"No, really I'm being serious. Draw me something sometime."

"I'll think about it."

"Play me a song Tyler."

He hesitates, stands and walks to the piano remembering the whirlwind of sounds overwhelming him and he sighs.

"What song?"

"As long as it gets me to sleep I will be content," Josh replies and lays on Tyler's bed taking in the smell and aura of his room, permanently marking it in his head.

Tyler plays and plays and plays until his hands hurt and he loses all memories except for the one now. A boy in his bed and the sound of color.

(HEY YALL ITS BEEN 8 YEARS HOPE YA STILL WANNA READ IT ILL ACTUALLY WRITE NOW SORRY BOUT THAT MY GUYS)