Chapter 5: Trouble

I woke up early in the morning,I saw Taehyung was not there anymore but I smell some bacons in the kitchen.

I go downstairs and look at the kitchen,I saw Jungkook,Jimin and Hoseok wolfing on their breakfast while Mina and Shinhye eating silently but irritated by boys eating habit.

I saw Taehyung cooking and another unfamilliar man.Or I just think of that?.

"Jin oppa?." I asked,they turned around and I saw Taehyung smiled and nodded.

Really...He is Jin.

"Oh Hyejin!." Jin smiled.

"hey hey?." I raised my eyebrows."Why are they even eating here?."

"And hey hey note that this boys eating like a three year old babbies seriously." Mina glared at them.

"Sorry Hyejin,we forcely waked up Taehyung because he said you can only cooked omelete.Is that true?." Hoseok asked.

I glared at Taehyung,you bitch.

"Just eat already.Taehyung I need to go now." Jin waved a goodbye.

"So What are we going to do?." Shinhye asked.

"Jack and Jill went up the hill to catch a pail of water~~~~…" The boys sang.

Mina throw her Fork to Jimin and they all laughed except for me and Shinhye.

"Hey...We don't have Jack and Jill here and...Where is the hill? And the pail of water?." Shinhye said.

Making me and everyone burst in laughter.

"hahaha!!! Shinhye noona!." Jungkook laughed.

"We meant is..." Jimin whisper the last part to Shinhye and Shinhye frowned.

"BUT I DON'T HAVE A DI---" Mina and I slapped Shinhye's mouth.

Oh my god forgive us.

😨😨😨😨😨

After we finished the breakfast,the others leave but Jungkook are still here.Because his parents fought.

My phone rung.

I look at the message from the unknown number again.

Im still watching Hyejin.Watching if your alright.

Shievers down to my spine as I read the text.

I tried to text him or her.

Im perfectly fine,stop texting me!.

Minutes later he or she didn't reply anymore.

"Hey Jungkook,watch my wife.Watch don't touch,I need to find some documents in office okay?." Taehyung said giving me a peck on the lips.

I smile and then he left.

"Ne~ Noona." Jungkook asked shyly."Love hyung with all your heart kay?."

"Mmm!!!." I nodded happily."why did you asked?."

"B-Because I started to like this girl...B-But I think I never get a chance to atleast I mean try to talk to h-her." Jungkook shyly answered,I chuckled.

"She will like you." I said,cheering him up.

I get back to the bathroom where the laundry is.

I look at Taehyung's clothes and there where...

Kiss marks...

My effin god? I didn't even remember that I kissed Taehyung on the neck.

So who is this fucking girl who keep seducing my husband?.

I got a text again.

I can't and I won't.

What the fuck who is this number?.

Who the fuck are you?.

Message sent.

I don't know who the fuck is him or her but I'm gonna kill his or her ass for my sake.

😱😱😱😱😱

Evening comes and Taehyung is at home.

"Hi---"

"Who's girl is this?." I asked in venom throwing his shirt on his face.

Jungkook is pretending not to hear anything and focus on his cellphone.

"Hyejin not infront of---"

"Yeah? Infront of Kookie?...Kookie go inside your room." I smile a little on him.

He smiled and then followed my orders.

"Now explain." I said.

"Why are you always jelous? Did you not trusting me?." He asked.

"What? I'm just saying that who's girl is this?." I rolled my eyes.

"Soohyun okay? Now what? Are you not trusting on me anymore?." He asked.

So it's Soohyun again.

"Nice.My wife didn't trusted me."

"How can I suppose to trust you? I trust you!...But if you keep hiding secrets,I don't know anymore." I said walking out.

Taehyung's POV [omg! why he has Pov?!]

"How can I suppose to trust you? I trust you!...But if you keep hiding secrets,I don't know anymore."

That word keeps repeating on my mind.

I just can't say yet to her.But I'm hiding her a secret.

Soohyun blackmailed me,not because of stupid reasons but to Seojun.

Soohyun know where Seojun is and if I refused to be with her,Seojun will kill my wife.

My own happiness.

But now,Soohyun commit suicide after Hyejin confront her.

But I don't think that's the reason.

Seojun is in behind this.And I need to find out.

I got text from unknown number.I bet Hyejin got text from this unknown number too.

He or she keep saying to be careful and he or she watching us.

You've must be worried about now.Try to explain the truth.

I texted him or her.

Who are you?.

But he or she never reply.

---------

Yeah!!! So i'll try to update? Another chapter...Just pm me if Chapter 4 is published yet because it actually publish on mine.

Hot summer today!!! Whew I need some 'halo halo' we called it halo halo in Philippines hihihi it so refreshing and lots of sweets on there.

Vote.Comment.Share