Chapter 2: Soohyun is back!!!

I am currently waiting for Taehyung to come back home...QUICKLY.

I really hate seeing my husband with other girls who colorize their face like a big ass...

I got shock when I got a call...

It's Kim Fucking Taehyung.

[Hi,jagi.]

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes.

[Is there a problem?] He asked on the other line.

"Oh nothing..." I hissed.

[Okay? But Hyejinie I can't go home until today and tommorow because of some work...I think? If it's okay?] He asked me again with a confused tone.

You asshole,did you drunk anestisia or something?

"Oh it's okay,I'll just go invite Shinhye and Mina here." I said faked my happiness.

[Okay Hyejin,saranghae?]

I already end the call.

I just wasting my time with a bullshit like him,he was like stabbing me at the back.

But wait...What if that girl is his business partner and just pleasing her?.

I just need to sleep...I think.

😥😥😥😥😥

I woke up early in the morning realizing that Taehyung did not come home because of work.

I texted my two crazy friends and we're going to meet at the park.

I got dressed and go see them.My phone rung and I saw again the unknown number.

Be careful.

Just what the?.

This number said that He or she is watching me and now,I need to be careful?.

I go to the park where Shinhye is playing on the swings while Mina is standing in the side of her texting someone.

"Oh,Hyejin!." Mina smiled.

"So did you confront him?." Shinhye asked.

"Or did he say you need to divorce him because he is a bitch and he needs a slut?." Mina asked again.

"Or did he just say that---" Shinhye was about to ask again but I cut her off."Taehyung didn't came home because of work."

"What?!!!." Mina exclaimed.

"Yeah I mean---" Mina cut me off."No no!!! Look!!!."

I turned around and then I saw Taehyung...

With Soohyun?!.So All the time I was worried about Taehyung? He was just like damn fucker with Soohyun?.

"3..." Shinhye sighed.

"2 bitch." Mina counted.

"1..." And after they said the 1.I already coming to their direction.

"H-Hyejin." Taehyung stuttered when he saw me.

"Oh Hyejin." Soohyun smirked.

"Bitch where?." Mina asked glaring at them.

"Well well well...One nerd,one hot headed and one masochist wife." Soohyun said.

"You fucked,who do you think you are?." Mina was about to slapped her but Shinhye pulled her out.

"Oh hoo? Atleast I'm not those girls who still flirting on others property?." I raised my eyebrows.

"Is he your property? I don't know! You lost him somewhere." Soohyun mocked me.

"Really? But Kim Taehyung is Lee Hyejin's property you ass." Shinhye rolled her eyes.

"Hye--"

"Shut up Taehyung." I ran off.

I need to pack up my things.

I got a phone text.

I told you to be careful.

What the fuck.

I rolled my eyes and saw my lagauge and Taehyung came home real fast.

"Hyejin let me explain." He said worriedly blocking our room door.

"No need to explain Tae." I rolled my eyes.

"Soohyun blackmailed me...She said she will tell Seojun about...About us." Taehyung bite his lower lip nervously.

"And? Your scared? Look Taehyung,Soejun is a fucker! You shouldn't believe Soohyun!!! You should tell me about this because I'm your fcking wife." I cried.

"I know...Hyejin please don't leave me." He hugged me tight.

I just love him.

He is really the Taehyung I've known.He always ease the pain of my heart.

---------------

Another update! Thanks for all who read o∩_∩o

So...Sorry for short chapter,I think the chapter 2 of this got a little glitch so I maked another one.

Yeah so sorry again for late Update its currently 9:45 p.m here at Philippines.

~Hanihanihani