Chapter 22: Big Mess

T a e h y u n g

I Am infront of Seojun,he is at my office because we haven't talk about the investments that obviously he is the one who granted it all...

Hoseok passed me the files and I scanned it very fast.

I sat like a real boss here and stared at him."Well then Mr.Lee,who is the one who agreed and accept also file my signature in this investments while I'm out?."

"Park Jimin." He only said.

I knew he would say that,I call Jimin and he enter the room."Yes sir?."

"Do you agreed with this file?." I tossed the papers on the table and he read it."No,this isn't my signature after all." Jimin said.

"Looks like you we're lying mr.Lee?." I smirked,he looks so damn asshole and I want to punch him right now.

"Why would I?." He raised an eyebrow.

"Why would you? Pull out your investments and terminate this contract." I said standing up calmly.

"No way.I'm not done ruining your life Taehyung."

"Like it will do,get out of my office."

"Just wait Taehyung."

"See you in hell bye bye." As I said it,Jimin pushed him out of the office and Jimin stop the recording pen

"We have second evidence." Jimin smirked.

"Looks like we can win this game." Hoseok said.

I don't know.

Maybe...

💒💒💒💒💒

I just got home and I saw Shinhye sweating in the floor.

"Hi--"

"HYEJIN WILL LABOR!!!."

"WAIT WHAT?! IT'S ONLY SEVEN AND ONE HALF!!!.",

"TAEHYUNG!!! HELP JUNGKOOK THERE!." Mina shouted.

I rushed to our room and pick Hyejin bridal style even he is heavy and layed her back seat."It'll be fine jagi."

"Jungkook come to my car,Mina and everyone I'll see you there." After I said those they started to move and I drove to the hospital.

😨😨😨😨😨

"Someone call the doctor! My wife is pregnant!!!." I sang in nervousness,Hyejin smacked my head as she layed on the hospital bed.

"If I didn't came with normal,I swear to god I will kill your throat!."

"Sir,help your wife!." The nurse snapped and...

Hyejin is keep scratching and punching,pulling my hair.

Look at my skin it almost bleeding!!!

After that,Hyejin is sitting on the bed pale."You should take sleep." I ruffled her hair.

"Yah Taehyung sorry for the scratch." She said as she gently massaging the wounds on my whole wrist and shoulder.

If she wasn't my wife,it's obviously she harrassed me and my clothes almost rip.

"Rest Jagi." I smiled forgetting the events earlier.

"Wohoho!!! Taehyung! Did you fought with a cat?." Jimin greeted us mostly me

"If you keep dissing me,pack your things and get out of my house." I rolled my eyes on him.

"Yah Taehyung,how did you court Hyejin?." Jimin asked then Hyejin laughed.

"Me? Oh my gosh,he didn't even court me!." I pouted.

Yeah I didn't court her but I love her.

"Oh...Then can I have advice? I will court Mina." I was about to laughed when Mina look at us widen eyes.

"Court me?." She asked.

Jimin suddenly jumped hugging me like a koala."Get out." I struggled on his grip.

"S-Sorry,I-I mean I will buy food in food court.,wanna come?." He said,Mina sighed and nodded.

They left the room and then Jungkook and Hoseok came.

"Jimin can't really be straight forward." Hoseok laughed.

"Because he is jamless." Jungkook boredly said.

We laughed."Yah!!! Shin unnie stop tickling her nose!."

We turn around and saw Yeri and Shinhye with our babbies.

"Waaa!!! Keopta!!!." Jungkook sparkled his puppy eyes as they hand us our baby.

Hyejin place the baby on her bed while I am swaying the baby."What's there name?." Hyejin asked.

"Um...Before that." I sighed."Don't be mad okay?." She just nodded."I am planning to name them..."

I am nervously looking away."Jack and Jill."

With that Hyejin smack my head."What was that for?!." I half shouted.

"Even here you didn't dropping your pervertness." She glared at me.

"No no!!! I mean Jackilyn and Jillian,Jack and Jill!." I pouted.

Does she really need to mention those so called mastu--

[A/n: There is two reason why author cut it.First the word is so creepy and second the story is being creepy as well.]

"Fine...But let them rest first." I smiled.

Thank goodness!!!.

My babbies."YAH!!! TAE!!!." I look at Jimin.

"Seojun...Seojun,we saw Seojun at food court and she kidnapped Mina!."

What the fuck...

-------------

Guys I am very sorry I can't update fast my parents and I still moving on for my dicease halmeoni...My dear halmeoni...

She always cherish us.Even she is afar from us.She always waiting us to come visit her to province but we can't coz we are busy.

I hope she is happy on the heaven I love you Ina I love you Lola please guide us...