Chapter 12:Kidnapped

We calm down and Jimin explained every part of what Mina and Him wrote on that list.

I let out a heavy sigh,and Yeri drunk a water.Mina laughed and Shinhye rest her head on Hoseok's chest.

"What the fuck is that list?." Taehyung suddenly asked forgetting that we are still here.

Good my husband...JUST GOOD.

"Oh for little frickle frackle.I maked this list mostly for Hyejin because she is too innocent and her dirty husband will bring the whole heaven for her." Jimin laughed.

I fucking kill this dwarf.

"How about us? Do you think were not innocent?." Mina mocked at Jimin,Jimin eye smiled at her.

"Well...Hyejin is angelic innocent,Yeri is accidentically innocent,Shinhye is weird innocent and You...is Pretending innocent." With that Mina kicked his balls and Mina rolled her eyes.

"Well that's true." Hoseok got up helping Jimin.

"Really? I think not?." Shinhye snorted.

"Oh that's true...I mean four of you even know this kind of thing,and all of you are interested in this list am I correct?." Taehyung smirked.

Here we go again,he is being like this and then.

"What?! We are not interested in those fucking things! We are not dirty as hell who keep trying to have this things in his wife." I mockingly defend.

"So your not interested in this things?." Taehyung smirked.

"Why? We are not horny like boys." Yeri suddenly join.

"Based on the internet,girls are more horny than boys." Jungkook fought back.

"really? But we are being horny in right time,not in public place where everyone could see his bulge." I resorted.

Taehyung expression change.

"So you know what is the bulge means?." Taehyung smirked.

"Oh yes!!!." I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"Then care to explain what is bulge?." I want to punched him right now.

"And why would I going to explain it?." I furrowed.

"Its because we are too innocent." Jimin cooed.

"Wow? Innocent while making this list." Mina and Jimin are now slapping each other.

"Okay now stop that fighting." Yeri said.

We stop and Taehyung hugged me.

"Sorry." He said,I smiled.

Of course he is going to apologize because I'm pouting on him.

😜😜😜😜😜

Me and Yeri are waiting to Jungkook finished his shower.

"He is so fucking slow." Yeri muttered.

"Yeri." I called out."What is Seojun to you?." Yeri frowned.

"Soejun...My family has this called heart to his family and Seojun started to treatened me things like,he will kill my family.He did it once on my brother,half dead and leave him alone,but my brother succesfuly alive.I started to obeyed him but I am against on him.So I am helping you now." Yeri explained.

That's why...Seojun is like a living hell on my life.

I thought he is good and really gentlemen and I being rude to him when our first meeting,he even broke my heart.He even wanted my body.

And now I am worried that might as well he killed Taehyung.

Just I wish that it was me,not Taehyung,I don't want them to brag into this.

I cleared my thought.

I saw Yeri is still waiting to Jungkook and mumbling thing like.

He is a fucker.

Why did he so slow?.

He is so psychopath.

I chuckled.

"Then...What is Jungkook to you?." I suddenly asked."NOTHING!!!." She shouted blushing.

"Lying again?." I smirked,she sighed."Fine I like him."

"Okay I won't tell him." I smiled and then Jungkook came out wearing his new clothes.

But then I heard something on the females cubicle.

"I will go back later." I smiled at them.

Letting Yeri go with Jungkook."But...How about you? I mean what are you gonna do?." Jungkook asked.

"I need to pee." I excuses myself and wave a goodbye from both of them.

When I reached the female bathroom...

😓😓😓😓😓

Taehyung's POV

I saw Yeri and Jungkook came back and fuck where did Hyejin go?

We need to pack up because we need to go home now.

"Where's Hyejin?." I asked.

"Caring too much?." Yeri asked.She got really no manners when it comes to us.

"Yeah,I am caring,would you mind telling me?." I rolled my eyes.

"Being arrogant? Hmm...Too impatient I see,she is in female bathroom wanna see her?." Yeri smirked,Jungkook pulled her.

I might kill that girl.

"I think we should see Hyejin." Jimin said.

"Give her privacy." Mina said also.

I gave up and sat on the edge of the bed,we are here at our cottage.

And after we packed up,Hyejin really won't come.

"Where's Hyejin?." I asked once more.

Yeri look at the wall clock."I don't know..." she said.

"You said she is in the bathroom?." I asked angrily and she nodded.

Jungkook nodded also."Noona said it.She needs to pee."

"We should find her." I said in depression making a heavy sigh.

I am walking and walking.

Where did Hyejin go? Where is she?.

"Maybe we should go check the cubicle?." Mina asked.

I nodded and we entered.

I saw Hyejin's cellphone.

It's on message.

To:Unknown Number
From:Hyejin

If any body sees my cellphone,return it to Kim Taehyung.

I was kidnapped please help,I don't know what to do...Please some tracker on my pants is here,I have my other cellphone please locate me.

Unknown number?

Yeri's number.

"Yeri guess what?." I said."What?." She asked.

"Where is Hyejin?."