Chapter 6: Vacation

Hyejin's POV

     I was with Mina and Shinhye again because of what happened to us.

"I really hate that he keeps hiding secrets,It's not like I will bicker on him if he just says the truth.I just need a good explination." I frowned.

"But Hyejin-ah.How can he explain the truth if you said that words to him." Shinhye asked me,more than giving me a hint of guiltiness.

"Quote 'How can I suppose to trust you?...I trust you! But if you keep hiding secrets I don't know anymore.' unquote,the fuck Hyejin." Mina used her hands as a quotation symbols.

I sighed.Yeah I know.It's my fault.

"Plus Soohyun commited a suicide,the day after you confront her in the coffee shop." Mina added,my eyes widen.

She commit suicide?."How?." I asked.

"Her body found in the appartment.No throat and she is holding a knife,happy?." Mina said.

"Oh!!! I know now how to make you and Taehyung be in good terms again." Shinhye said in delight."And what is it? Going to there house and have some tea party? Or playing tag?." Mina mocked.

"It's not it!. Go to a vacation,I know some resort and they serves you right.But if you don't want,Mina's advice where way more better." Shinhye smiled.

What the f..(lower)

I sighed and nodded.

I waved goodbye to them and walk away.

And there in front of our house there is a girl in hood.

"Um excuse me?." She looks at me and then her eyes widen."What are---."

I was cut off when she ran.Weird...

I open the door,I saw Taehyung sitting on the couch and Jungkook who keep bugging him.

They didn't saw me.

"Yah!!! Hyung,you shouldn't do that to her." Jungkook exclaimed.

"What? I didn't do anything.If she will not going to trust me,then that's her problem.I finally said the truth on her but she seems doesn't believing it also,so why am I bothering to state the truth?." Taehyung explain.

I sighed which caught there attention.

"noona!!!." Jungkook smiled.

"Hyejin..." Taehyung said.

"Uh---Mmm...I---"

"HELLO EVERYONE!!!." I jumped when Shinhye bargged in our house,with Mina,Hoseok and Jimin.

"What are you doing here?." Jungkook asked,since both me and Taehyung are shock.

"Shut up kid.So Hyejin? You said we are going on a vacation,packed up now." Mina commanded.

"Oh! I finally reserved a nice cottage." Shinhye squeled.

"So let's go!!!." Jimin dragged me while Hoseok dragged Taehyung.

Oh my god,I didn't say that it's today!!!.

😰😰😰😰😰

We finally made it here,we haven't talked yet but I really really miss him.

"Yah!!! Hyejinie!!! Look!." Mina said in delight.

"Ehm?." I asked,I look and I saw two couples cuddling each other,I look at them in disgust.

"What's that face?." Hoseok asked me.

"And now what? So if they are so sweet with each other that ants go with them because of sweetness? Ugh! I can do that by myself." I said rolling my eyes.

I look at them,bursting in laughter even Taehyung.

"Yah! Noona why are you so affected?." Jungkook asked.

"Maybe because Taehyung is so choosy." Jimin teased.

"Haha!!! Oh my god! Don't tell me Taehyung never asked you in vacation?." Hoseok added.

"And you never cuddle with each other?." Mina teased also.

"Or your just being Virgin mary?." Shinhye finished.

Taehyung and I look in each other and we both look away embrassed.

"I'm leaving! I'm going home." I walked away.

"Then walk,you don't even know the roads here." Taehyung said.

"And what? I can used GPS." I rolled my eyes.

"If that is your choice,there are rapist,holdapers and Kidnapers there." Taehyung treatened.

I don't care!!!

I walked away and open my cellphone.

God it's so far in here.How can I get back?.

I saw some figure,I tried to calm down but He or she is following me.

I got text from unknown number.

You should go back.

Why?

He or she know?.

before I could react someone grabbed me and pinned me against the wall and look at him straight in the eyes.

Seojun...