Chapter 10: Drunk

Hyejin's POV

I am with Mina and Shinhye when I noticed a new cellphone.

Maybe I should buy Yeri? But where is she?.

Does she really snatched the phone of Kookie? And why of all people is Kookie?.

Maybe I ship them.

We leave the store,I buy a new cellphone chain and cellphone for Yeri.

I saw Taehyung bit up by his friends.

"You know what? Hoseok is so nice to me." Shinhye said blushing.

"Yeah." Mina snorted.

"Really? How about Jimin?." I smirk making Mina cough her own saliva.

"Why did you bring that dwarf?." Mina asked."And cut that smirk Hyejin,you look like a witch you damn crap."

"Hey,looks like your guilty?." I smirk even more making Shinhye laughed.

Mina didn't notice that the boys looking at us.That's Mina,she is off gaurd when she's mad.

"I'm not guilty! Look we are not couple!." Mina mock me.

"Oh I didn't even say that Jimin and you are couple." Jimin look at me shock but I ignore it.

"Yeah...Y-Yeah! And did I ever say that we are couple? I don't like dwarfs." She rolled her eyes.

"Really?." I teased.She was so funny.

"Really!!! And we are not couple yet." Wait?.

Our eyes widen,and she cupped her mouth.

I grinned again."You said yet! So Jimin got a chance?." I asked.

"H-Huh?." Mina blushed."Maybe." She look away.

I noticed that the boys are gone and change place were they beat my husband again.

Poor you...

😄😄😄😄😄

Evening came and we all in the other place of this resort,we are having a little party.

There is a karaoke here and five box of beer.

"Seriously?." Mina snorted.

"What?." Jimin teased.

"Nevermind dwarf." Mina rolled her eyes.

"Are we going to drink?." Shinhye asked and we all nodded.

We started to sang.

Hoseok was the first one.

Eyes Nose Lips by Taeyang.

I facepalm,he got a nice voice [A/N: I just notice it,when someone made me realize that J-Hope can really sing.]

"Hey if Jimin get drunk Mina will raped him." Taehyung teased Jimin.

"What? I don't want a child to be a dwarf with his or her father's chubby fucking face." Mina snorted.

We sighed.

I didn't drink so that I remained consious,everyone is drunk except for Mina and Shinhye who drink a little but still sober.

"Hey~." Hoseok sang."I love you Shinshin!!!." I facepalm.

Mina kick Hoseok legs and fall down making him knocked out."Don't believe in drunks."

"Hey but drunks saying the truth right?." Shinhye laughed.

"Yeah right." Mina bluntly said.And then Jimin back hugged her.

"Yah~Mina-sshi~~." Wtf...

"I'll fucking kill you." Mina said.

"Ill fuck you.." Jimin teased making the three of us glared at him."Mina!!! Pabo!!! I love you you asshole,your just blind."

Mina blushed but regain his conciousness believing that Jimin is drunk and she is disappointed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Let's sing and dance!!!." Taehyung dance with Jungkook.

Hoseok wake up and dance touch my body while Jimin cuddling Mina.

I pity you.

"Hey." I look at my back and saw Yeri."I just here to give this back to...Okay just give it back to him."

I get the cellphone of Jungkook but gave it back to her."Let yourself be comfortable." I said and she nodded.

She place the cellphone back to her hoodie's pocket. And she sat down.

"YAH!!! HARUMAN!!!." Taehyung sang.

"I KEMMIN LIKE A WRECKING BALL!!! WOOO PARTY!!!." Hoseok scream like a horse making Shinhye turn on even more.

"Let's pick a next song." Jungkook said and sat beside Yeri but he didn't realize Yeri.

"Hey! Let's sing Mountain Spring." Jungkook advice.

"No! Blank space!." Hoseok said.

"No fucking no!!! Taeyang forever!!!." Jimin jumped still cuddling Mina who is faint because of tiredness.

"I NEED YOU GIRL!!! WAE~~ HONJA SARANGHAGO!!!." Too late for them because Taehyung is singing now.

😒😒😒😒😒

We all sat in one couch,me,Shinhye,Mina and Yeri.

Yeri came along also because she helped us bringing the boys back and Jungkook didn't stop saying that he is now legal to drink alcohol.

And Yeri needs to kick his back neck for good.

"Yeri." I called her.And gave the cellphone I bought.

"U-Uh...I---Thank you." She bowed.

"You must take shower,or we must...The boys smell stick on us." Mina rolled her eyes.

"I don't have spare clothes..." Yeri said shyly.

"Maybe borrow my clothes?." Mina asked and Yeri check us out.

"I only wear clothes that a bit boyish." Yeri shyly said again.

"Maybe borrow one on Jungkook." Mina snorted.

She nodded.

I look at Jungkook's spare clothes.

Red hoodie,white shirt that's okay for now.

I let Yeri borrow my underwear and some short.

She agree because she has no choice.

We all shared on bath tub because it's so large and locked the door duh!.

"Yah~ I hate them when they are drunk." Mina exclaimed.

"And you slept on Jimin's shoulder." Shinhye said.

"Yeah right." Mina innocently smile.

Yeri and I played on rubber ducky.

We must get along.