Chapter 19: Leaving

T a e h y u n g

Seven months,Hyejin is now seven months pregnant and I saw many things.

I even know that Seojun is watching us.

I know that I can win this stupid game but if Hyejin's safetiness is here,I don't know anymore.

"Hyung you okay?." Jungkook asked,I nodded.

Me,Jimin and Jungkook are in bar.

I let Mina and Shinhye take care of Hyejin,Yeri is in Seojun's side spying him.

"Tae,don't worry too much." Jimin said.I sighed.

I don't know anymore."I'm not scared Jimin,i'm worried about my family." I said.

"Me too,Shinhye is engaged with a horse and Mina is playing hard to get." We laughed at Jimin.

"Dude I thought Hoseok is a hoe." Jimin continue.

"And who is a hoe you jamless creature?." We look at the back and saw Hoseok with...Who is he?

"This is Suga,back in high school?." Hoseok introduce him.

"My name is Min Yoongi,call me Suga." He said.

"Hey Jimin,who is a hoe again?." Hoseok headlock Jimin and we laughed.

"Yah! Hyung!!!."

"Hey hey I need to go Hoseok,Yeri said she will going to cook." We stopped at the laughing and look at Suga.

"Did you know Yeri? As in Kim Yerim?." I asked and he laughs.

"How did you know my half sister? Eh?." Wait what?!.

"Half sister?." Jungkook ask making weird actions.

"Uh no...Actually we are not related at all,she is like sister to me.Seojun guy introduce her to me because we are partner." Suga blushed.

Making Jungkook sighed and stand up."need to use comfort room."

We all nodded and look again at Suga."But Seojun is a bad person right?" Jimin ask and Suga nodded in respond.

"Just what the fudge did you know that? Haha we both against in him.I mean Yeri but I don't care on that crocodile." Suga laughed.

"Do you like Yeri?." I asked.

"yep,as a sister.Dude I'm twenty four." He sighed and left.

"So new alley!." Jimin said in delight.

"You know Jimin?." Hoseok ask Jimin.

"Know what?."

"You got no jams." With that Jimin tossed Hoseok."What the...I'm your hyung!."

"Horse!." Jimin fought back.

🎎🎎🎎🎎🎎

Before I got to the car.

There is some guys waiting for us.

They are man in black.

"Excuse us?." Hoseok simply asked and they didn't say anything.

"That's our car bitch." Jimin rolled his eyes.

Our?

That's mine!!!

"You we're Kim Taehyung hmm?." The guy infront of me asked and I nodded.

"You better do what we say or else you will never going to see your family ever again." I got nervous by his sentence.