Chapter 29: Jelousy

H y e j i n

I am shocked on what Mina explain on the marraige,seriously? That was lame!

"Yah,I should do it to Shinhye too,but oh well,Shinhye is always being like 'i need proper marraige.'" Hoseok chuckled.

"Ah hyung! I will court Yeri." Jungkook smile.

"Stop with your love life.Mr.Seol really indeed have a plan,he already plan the power plant celebration." Taehyung deadpanned.

"I will not going to get shock if we buried our own death Tae." Hoseok said worriedly.I mean,I do research to Mr.Seol and he is powerful.

"So? If he died I can die freely." I slapped Taehyung's back."You do have us,Tae.I can't take care of Jack and Jill bastard."

"I'm just joking!." He pouted and kiss me on the lips.

"SO LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO LO LO LOVE ME LIKE YOU DO!." I froze when Shinhye and Yeri bargged in Jimin's office and dance sway in front door while singing love me like you do.

"Oh--Sorry." Yeri laughed.

"What are you waiting for?." Taehyung sang as well as he eyed me.

"Don't get me started Kim Taehyung." I glared.

"Sorry!!!." He sheepishly said

"So...We need evidence that will made Mr.Seol crying for his life." Yeri said.

"And how about that?." I asked.

Its hard to accuse if you had no evidence,and evidence is hard to find.

"Well,I'm currently working at it." Mina bluntly said.

"Mr.Seol's stocks and investments files that he currently using and passed to the banks were all fake.He is a high tax payer also,I also found out that he uses some people to make it low,so he has debt to the country.He is also the last one who call when Mr.Park died,and Soohyun's death also." Mina gave us files and we look at it.

He is so evil.

"Well also,there is a chance that he will thief some of Jimin's stocks and property because Mr.Seol is one of business partners of his dicease father but when he found out that Jimin has a wife,if will be hard for him to get stocks from Jimin's property." I said.

"Why didn't I know this?." Taehyung asked.

"Because your a bait Taehyung.You will going to distract him at the party next week which you will open the new power plant but also used to delay the ribbon relay." Yeri said.

"How come? I don't know what to do." Taehyung said.

"Just delay it and Hoseok,Seojun,Jungkook and Jimin will arrange things according to the plan." Yeri explained.

"By the way where is Seojun?." I asked them.

"He is at his company,he arrange a force meeting to Mr.Seol's secretary,Ms.Mindae." Jungkook said and I nodded.

Suddenly we all heard another knock on the door.

"Mr.Park Jimin,there is Ms.Jaerin who is finding you." We all look at Jimin."That's my cousin."

We all nodded and headed where this cousin said.

She is wearing a police chief badge but wearing descent clothes.

"So your here Jaerin." Jimin said.

"Yeah,so how about this urgent call? You said there is some evidence that Mr.Seol kill uncle,base on the lab result that Mr.Kim Ta--Ta-What is this?." Jaerin look at lab result blankly.

"Mr.Kim Taehyung." I said while smilling."Oh yeah sorry,it's just that he is handsome." She blushed.

Is this girl know that,that HANDSOME had WIFE?!

"So there this some drug that will make a guy dizzy I don't know this kind of drug but it's illegal,they made uncle drink this so that he will caught off gaurd now.We can file him Murder and homicide." Jaerin said.

"Not enough,how about Mina? Mr.Seol made Seojun and dad to kidnapped her." Jimin asked worriedly.

"I don't know,but we can file them Kidnapping."

"Them?." I asked.

"Seojun is one of them so he will also one." Jaerin frowned.

"I said I will ready for any payments." I got shocked when I look at my back and saw Seojun smilling.

"Sorry for interupting but Please,can I talk to Taetae?."

"Oh sure." Taehyung said.

Once they left I heard Yeri laughing."Hyejinie,she will not going to eat Tae alive."

"Huh?." I asked.

"You were glaring at her." I blushed,what the fuck.

"Your jelous aren't you?." Jimin asked and I nodded.

There is no chance that I would lie to them.They can help me anyways.

"well...Be careful at Jae,she is always being flirt.She flirted Jungkook when she first saw him." Jimin reminded me,I saw Yeri clencing her fist.

"Why do I have a feeling that I want to kill that bitch?." Yeri asked in venom.

We all gulped."Hey do you like Jungkook?." Jimin teased and Yeri pushed him."And so what if I like Jungkook? You don't have a business to do with me you damn jamless fucking creature just fucking leave me alone! By the way.Like is not appropriate word...It's LOVE.L.O.V.E LOVE!!!." She then stomped off.

"She confess Jungkook." I laughed.