Chapter 4

I sobbed into the pillow. He had left to get me some food. My rear was in immense pain and I was scared he was gonna do it again. I heard my ringtone from above me. I started to shake of terror. If I could hear it they could hear it. I heard it getting louder as the trapdoor opened. I hid my face as the man grabbed my now shorter hair.

"What the fuck is this?!" he yelled in my face. I closed my eyes and didn't respond. "I'm glad that my brother is here now. Your gonna pay for this." He spat and forcefully put my head down. I whimpered in pain. "Oh shut up. And no food for you." He went up the ladder and left me in the darkness. But he left my phone by my face.

It lit up again with Louis's face on the caller ID. I moved my chin as far as I could and clicked answer. "Harry?!" Louis's voice came through the phone. "Lou!" I cried quietly. "Oh my god Harry. Are you ok?" He asked. "Lou. I don't have much time. He is gonna come back. I don't want you to hear what ever he does." I was hysterical. "Whatever he does?! What did that fucker do to you?" Louis asked scared.

"I don't want to talk about it Lou. All I know is that the house is surrounded by corn. It should be on the countryside." I whispered hearing heavy footsteps above me. "Louis hang up now he is coming. He already knows I have the phone and it will be worse if he finds out I was talking to you!" I whispered quickly. "Harry. I'm going to find you. Please just hang on." The door opened. "Lou hang up Now!" I whispered.

"Why the fuck are you on the phone?!" he advanced on me before slapping me harshly across the face. "Harry?!" Louis asked scared. My captor picked up the phone. "Hello." he said coldly. I let silent tears fall down my face. "Let him go you son of a bitch!" Louis yelled through the phone. He laughed into the phone before hanging it up. I suddenly realized there was a person behind him.

I attempted to curl up more. Hands began to unlock my handcuffs and once they were off I instantly curled into a tight protective ball. I was yanked off the bed and thrown to the floor. I whimpered as a foot connected with my stomach. "Get up." A deeper voice said. I struggled to get up when hands grabbed my shoulders and threw me across the room. I hit the wall harshly.

Feet came near me and then I was grabbed by my shoulders and held up against the wall. Punches were delivered into my stomach harshly knocking the wind out of me. "Please stop." I whispered and I got a punch across the face. I could feel blood starting to drip from my nose. I reached up to wipe my nose and I got another punch to the face. I could feel my eye start to swell up.

I got one last punch before I was released. I crumpled to the ground and held my nose. The bigger guy walked away. "He is all yours Jake." he said going up the ladder. My captor who now identified as Jake came up to me flipping a pocket knife open. I started to breath heavily and I tried to get away from him. He grabbed my legs and I screamed as he dragged me to the corner.

He pushed me into a sitting position. I tried to push him away but he just slapped my hands away. He pulled out a piece of twine and tied my hands together. I fought against him and tried to get his hands from my body when he got a slash on my chest. I froze as I felt the blood drip down. I stared at it as the blood came out. I was in a state of shock. "Since you were on the phone for 1 minute and 10 seconds u get 7 cuts." He told me before using the knife to make 3 quick slashes on my lower stomach.

"That's four." he said demonically. I have up as he made three more slashes. I tried to stop the bleeding with my hands but they kept bleeding. He brought the knife up to me again and I shied away from it. He grabbed my wrists and cut the twine releasing my hands. I turned away from him trying to stop the bleeding. "Smile for your friends!" he said cheerfully and I heard the camera go off on my phone.

Then I heard the sound of a text being sent. He tossed me a shirt and I picked it up to stop the blood. He left me in the dark. With only my own thoughts.

***********Louis's POV************

That picture. That picture. I couldn't get it out of my head. He was cut up and beaten up. He was curled up trying to protect himself. God he didn't deserve this. I got an update from Harry's twitter. It was the picture. I started to cry. This is all my fault. I'm stupid. That's what I am.

"Louis?" I snapped my head up at Niall's voice. I hummed in response. "They couldn't trace the call." he whispered sadly. I broke. I slid off the plastic chair to the floor sinking too my knees. "Why not?" I asked through my tears. "Remember the software." I cried harder. Management had installed software on our phones to prevent tracking. "Don't worry Lou we will find him." Niall said soothingly rubbing my back.

A/N:

So whatcha think?

So whose POV do u like the best and be honest.

2 votes and 1 comment for next chapter????