Chapter 12

I looked down at my stomach where Jake had carved für immer meins into the soft skin. Louis reached out and stroked at the tender skin gently. "What does it mean?" He asked quietly. I looked away. He took his hand and pushed back my hair. "I'm sorry that happened Haz." he whispered. I grabbed his face and pulled him into a kiss. I deepened the kiss and pulled away gently.

"Join me?" I whispered. Louis nodded and continued to kiss me as he took off his clothes. He looked at me questioning and I widened my legs and he got in sitting between my legs gently. I grabbed his chest and pulled him back too lie against me. I kissed his hair as we cuddled in the water. I grabbed the cup from the side and began to wash his hair gently. "I missed you so much." he whispered looking up at me before connecting our lips gently.

************************************

I woke up sweating and midscream. I cut off my screen breathing heavily as I sat in my bed. Louis was staring at me. "What's wrong?!" he asked. I felt my heartbeat speed was above normal and I was covered in sweat. Louis wrapped his arms around me. "It's alright baby. It's alright. I'm here." He told me soothingly. "Nightmare." I whispered gripping Louis tightly. It had been a few weeks since I had come home and I was still being gentle with Louis because he was so skinny I was afraid he would break.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked. I thought the dream over and shook my head. "Alright. C'mon love lets go get some tea and get you calm again." He said soothingly releasing me and wiping away a few stray tears from my eyes. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 9 o'clock already. Wow. We slept late. Louis entertained our hands and we made our way too the kitchen. He put a kettle on the stove to boil. The house phone rang and Louis gave me a quick kiss before answering it.

"Hello?"
"This is him."
"Uh well. I don't know honestly. I would have to talk it over with him."
"Of course. Anytime?"
"Alright."

Louis hung the phone up. "Who was that on the phone?" I asked curiously. "Management.... They want to know when we plan too come out as a couple." Louis replied softly. I grinned at him wide. "When is the soonest?" I asked happily. He looked up at me surprised. "He said we could come out as soon as we are ready." I grabbed Louis's phone and opened twitter.

"Why should we say?" I asked him. He bit his lip. "How about? The ship has sailed! I love you @harry_styles." He said thoughtfully. I smiled happily. "Sounds perfect." I told him typing it out. "Lets post it together." I whispered. We both put out pointer fingers over the button. "No more hiding in 1....2....3." We pressed the button posting the tweet and it was all over twitter Instagram and tumblr within minutes.

I grabbed Louis's face and kissed him deeply. "I love you so much." I told him. "I love you too."

A/N:

OMG

So guys this is the last chapter!!!!

It's shit I know!

There is an epilogue left.....

I don't really know where to go with this story anymore to be honest.

I want to thank everyone who has read this story from the beginning and if you have you are amazing because I had big gaps between updates sometimes.

My new stories include:

A Different Kind (Hybrid Larry)

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!

XX

Jenna