Chapter 11

2 weeks later and I was allowed to go home. I was required to be in a wheelchair due to muscle deficiency and broken bones. But I wasn't complaining. I was finally going back to my flat where I could relax and not worry about being beat up or stuck with a needle.

"What do you want to do when we get home?" Louis asked me. I thought about what I haven't done in a while. "Take a bath." I replied quietly. They only had showers at the hospital and I refused to take one and so I was covered with dirt and hospital gunk.

Louis wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him. I was still in a lot of pain but after hours of begging I was allowed to go home. I was worried but I just wanted to get out.

"I think that can be arranged." Louis whispered to me kissing my cheek. These past 2 weeks I have been in heaven and hell all at the same time. All the small touches and kisses from Louis were like my pain killers.

We got to the house and Liam got out of the driver seat. He opened my door and picked me up bridal style which earned him a glare from Louis. I chuckled and threw my arms around Liam's neck. "My hero!" I exclaimed kissing him slobberly on the cheek which made him laugh hysterically.

"Don't drop me!" I yelled happily as he brought me into the house with Louis trailing behind. We entered the flat and I glanced around my mouth dropping to the floor at the state it was in. Stuff was shattered and thrown and the couches were pushed over.

"Jesus Christ." I whispered. Liam remained silent and brought me over to the kitchen counter wiping all the stuff on it to the floor and placing me down on it. Louis walked in dejectedly.

"What happened?" I breathed. Louis looked up at me before absentmindedly picking up the dining room table and started to pick the chairs up. "I kinda got upset." He muttered. I heard cursing in the living room and knew Liam was trying to deal with the mess.

"Kinda? Lou it looks like a tornado of fury went through our flat!" I exclaimed and he blushed a deep red. "Ugh I want to help!" I protested. Louis walked over to me and stood between my legs looking up at me. I put my hands on his waist and leaned down kissing his forehead.

Liam walked in and I heard him stumble. "No god please not while I'm around!" He pleaded. I just pulled Louis into a hug and Liam rolled his eyes. "I just texted Zayn to go pick up some food and Niall is coming over to help clean this place up!" Liam said picking up some of the thrown stuff and putting it in the garbage.

"Sounds good!" I said happily releasing Louis. He began to pick stuff up and I laid down on the counter so I could watch as they cleaned up the kitchen. "Harry do you want that bath?" Liam asked as e finished the dining room.

I nodded my head. "Lou you can go help him with that Niall should be over any minute so I will be good." Liam said. "Thanks Li!" Louis lifted me gently off the counter carrying me through the destroyed hall to the bathroom.

Dried blood caked the toilet seat. "Lou." I began but he placed me in the sink and began to clean vigorously at the blood getting it off. "I'm sorry. Please don't yell at me. I already got an earful from Zayn. And it won't happen again." He whispered.

I reached my arms out and enveloped him in a hug. "I love you and I won't lecture you about it. I know you won't do it again because I am here and I will protect you from your demons." I told him kissing his forehead.

He sighed and began to run the tub. When it filled enough he looked at me blushing. "Help me?" I pleaded trying to get my shirt off but failing cause of the pain. He came over biting his lip before ever so gently taking my shirt off. I balanced on his shoulder as he slipped my pants off.

I pulled my underwear off and I covered up my burns and cuts. Partially cause I didn't want Louis to see them. He looked at my chest where every bruise, scar, and burn was. He picked me up and placed me in the warm tub gently. I sighed in relief as the warm water had me. I removed my hands in the heat of the moment and Louis gasped loudly and I knew he had seen.

A/N:

Predictions for what Louis saw??????

Whoever guesses right gets the next chapter dedicated to them!