Chapter 6

Me and Niall sneaked down the hall quietly. We were two hallways away from Harry's wing and we hadn't seen any security. We turned the corner and I spotted a group of guards towards the end of it. Right by where Harry's room was supposed to be. I drew Niall back around the corner.

"You know what you have to do right?" he nodded annoyed. "I swear if you two aren't together by the end of this I'm gonna jump off a bridge." He muttered. He skipped down the hall singing Christmas carols. I laughed inwardly as the security men were on him and then dragging him away, yelling about how he got out.

I slipped around the corner and went to where Harry was supposed to be. C23. I took a deep breath looked down the hall to make sure no one was watching and opened the door.

There was a sound of a scramble and then a large crash of someone hitting the floor. I pushed the curtain away hurriedly to see..... "Haz?" I asked unsure. I recognized his face but his hair was cut short and looked a lot like Liam's was now. "Please don't hurt me." he whispered pleadingly. He was shaking all over. I rushed to his side and saw he was littered with cuts and bruises.

I reached out to touch his arm and he flinched. He hadn't even looked at me. "Oh Harry. What did they do to you?" I asked kneeling beside him. His body was racked with sobs and he scooted away from me refusing to look at me. "Please. I will do anything. No more bruises." he pleaded.

"Harry it's Louis." I whispered. "I'm not falling for that again!" he whimpered. Again? "Harry just look at me please." I pleaded. He lifted his head slowly and looked at my knees. I crawled closer to him. He flinched but didn't move more back since he was pressed against the wall.

I reached out to bring his chin up and he curled up. "Please don't." He whispered. "Harry just look at me!" I said. He slowly looked up at my waistline. He must've recognized my shirt cause he snapped his head up to see my face. "L-Lou?" he stuttered. I nodded. He leaped into my arms. The force should've knocked me over but he weighed nothing and all I did was sway a bit.

I wrapped my arms around him protectively. He was really skinny and his bones were poking me through the gown he wore. "Harry when is the last time you ate?" I asked him. He was curled up in my arms snuggled into my chest. He shrugged his shoulders. I sighed and pulled him closer.

"Why didn't you want visitors?" I asked him and he tensed up. "He said if I did make it out alive he would find me....... Louis!" I was surprised by his outburst. "What's wrong?" I asked scared. "You have to go and hide! He is gonna get you." he said terrified.

"Harry I'm not going anywhere I am going to stay with you and not let you go." I told him sternly. He tried to push himself away from me but I held onto him tight. "Harry." I warned him and he gave up. He deflated back into my chest. "Harry he won't get me. The biggest thing we have to worry about is Niall. He posed as a mental patient so I could get here. I have to find him."

I started to get up but Harry clung to me. "I don't want him to get you!" he protested. "The only thing that he is gonna get is my foot up his ass. I need to find Niall before he is in a straight jacket." I told him soothingly. I put him gently on the bed. "I'm gonna use the loo before I go." I slipped into the small bathroom. It was perfectly rounded and padded. Nothing he could hurt himself with.

I heard a voice coming from outside as I finished up as a whimper come from Harry. I instantly went out to see a man trying to violently stick a needle into Harry. "What are you doing?!" I cried. The guy froze and turned around slowly. "Louis run!" Harry shouted but I stood my ground.

"So this is Louis?" he said chuckling demonically. "VEry feminine I can see why you liked him. Too bad he won't last long." He advanced on me. I thanked god for all that time in the gym when I had taken my anger out. This was the real thing. I pulled my fist back and punched him as hard as I could.

I heard a crack of his jaw as it broke. He staggered back and hit the wall. "Don't you dare touch Harry or me again!" I kicked his stomach once and he curled up into a fetal position. A security guard ran in. "What is going on in here?!" he shouted and Harry fell off the bed. "He is the one who kidnapped him. He tried to get me too." The guard grabbed him and pinned his arms behind his back."

I ran over to Harry and cradled him in my arms. He had passed out and had tears running down his face.

"Your safe Harry. Your safe."

A/N:

Hi guys!

8 votes and 5 comments for next!