/6/ Distant lovers

Naegi's POV

9:30

I don't even understand what Kirigiri did back there.

She told Maizono that I still loved her.

She did that to save me.

From death.

But not from hell.

And this hell is a very special kind of hell.

I hate Maizono. She left me, for goodness sake! I used to like her but she turned to Leon Kuwata! I don't understand!

Kirigiri's POV

I pity Naegi.

He absolutely, definitely, certainly loathes and despises Maizono. But he has to bear it. I panicked, I have to admit. I had to save him.

Yes, I loved him to much that I sacrificed the first person I loved genuinely after a long time. Alas, people do say, there is no forever. There still is hope though. I have a plan. It is really complicated but we have no choice. What can we do? I did what I thought was right. Followed my instincts which never had once failed me.

9:45

Really, I hope Naegi's not late. The plan I have in mind is really complicated.

9:50

Hurry up Naegi

10:00

Ugh, late once more

10:01

Sudeenly, the door bursts open.

Kyoko-san! I'm not latee!

*facepalms* you actually are, by one minute.

I'm sorry Kyoko-san. You see, Maizono was suspicious because I was going out but I said that Leon's going to go with me. So, she let me. By the way, Leon's at a bar drinking. I feel really bad for him y'know. We felt the same kind of anger.

Okay, lets just get to the point Makoto. I did something really wrong but we have to do this. Did you see how Maizono was ready to kill? So I made a plan. The goal is to keep us. Yes, us. And there is only one way to do it.

How will we do it Kyoko?

We break up.

Silence.

What? WHAT. W-why, for Maizono?!?!

It's the only way Makoto.

And that's how the relationship ended. Though we barely started, it has come to an end

A/N

Hey there! So very sorry because this was a really short chapter but you know exams is near so, I cry. But I'll try to update as soon as possible. Yay
Again, forgive me