/12/ Room exchange

Naegi's POV

I went to sleep right away. I went to Hope's Peak to study, not to kill.

When I introduced myself, it was as if I met them before. How peculiar.

Next morning

I went to the kitchen, as told by Ishimaru. We were all there, except for Togami and Toko. Well, nevermind them for now.

I ate in peace. The whole place seemed familiar...like I had studied here before. I don't know really but I shrugged it off.

I quickly proceeded to search for clues for escape. I discovered a lot of things but none helpful. I might as well be trapped here forever!

As I was investigating, I met Sayaka Maizono, the popstar.

"Oh, Hey there Sayaka!"

"Hi Makoto! How are you! I can't seem to find any clues. Have you?"

"As of now? None."

"Oh okay"

"Hey do you wanna investigate with me?"

"Sure!"

We talked a lot about our past lives and how wonderful for us if would be able to escape from here. Sayaka wanted to continue her career and I just wanted to meet my family again, especially Komaru.

(Timeskip brought to you by...Souda's teeth:))

I talked with Sayaka for a long time and soon became really close with her. It was nighttime so we headed to our rooms.

I didn't sleep right away. I was worried for me, and for my classmates too. For some reason, I felt especially worried for Kirigiri and Sayaka. Kirigiri didn't seem to care a while ago though. Everyone else was shaken up. Oh, also except for the emotionless esteemed Byakuya Togami too.

I was just about to drift off to sleep when someone knocked. That was not normal, seeing that it was late at night.

I nervously asked "Who's there?

I heard Sayaka's soft voice "It's me"

She sounded scared so I let her in right away.

"So, what's the problem Sayaka?"

(You probably know what happened right?)

So I exchanged rooms with her, just to make her feel better.

I didn't sleep right away, but eventually, I did.

A/N
It's short I know but I'm kinda busy these days. Stay awesome! I hope you love the plot twist!