/10/ New outfit

Another regular school day. Well, not for Kyoko Kirigiri. This was something she would never do in a hundred years. But she did it, and hoped it would work.

Naegi's POV

Woah.

What the hell happened to Kirigiri.

She looks like Junko gave her a full body makeover.

She wore make up. She told me she would never wear anything like that.

She braided her hair fully. That's weird. She never did that to her hair.

She wore stylish boots. And it looks like what Mukuro used to wear to parties before.

And her clothes...I never noticed how good Kyoko's body looked before. Her curves, and wow. I can't even describe her anymore. If she was beautiful before, she was a goddess now.

I hope she didn't notice me when she passed by because I realized my mouth was open.

I quickly closed my mouth and hurried to my locker, to get my books and stuff. I looked back at Kirigiri and tripped while doing so. She looked at me and giggled. And if there's something I know about Kyoko Kirigiri, it's this: The Ultimate Detective never giggled.

No no no, I thought. I'm going crazy? Am I dreaming? Or is it true? Kyoko Kirigiri had changed drastically in the last few days.

I soon entered my classroom. I saw Kyoko talking with Ishimaru. And she was laughing! I really am dreaming aren't I?

Makoto Naegi you do not like Kyoko Kirigiri. Makoto Naegi you are most certainly not jealous. Makoto Naegi you are happy being single.

Instead of listening in class, I repeated those words in my head. But no, I can't. It would be embarrassing, not after I told her that I just wanted to be friends. And...no offense to Mukuro but I was not interested in her. A little bird told me she had a teeny weeny crush on me. (Translation: Junko Enoshima told me that Mukuro Ikusaba loved me a lot)

Suddenly, I heard someone call me.
"MAKOTO NAEGI IS NOT LISTENING SIR!" I heard Ishimaru yell
"Wha-what? I am!" I said frantically

I saw my teacher facepalm then return to discussing. Thank goodness he didn't listen to Ishimaru.

When class was dismissed, I saw Hajime Hinata kiss Chiaki Nanami. Good for them, I thought. At least they were happy.

I wasn't able to concentrate on eating. You don't know why!?!?! I thought I mentioned earlier that I always sat beside Kyoko. Oh yeah. She stopped sitting with me when things got awkward then began sitting with me again when things simmered down. Weird right? I couldn't stay still as Kyoko's left arm brushed against my right arm. I stiffened. Kyoko looked at me with a questioning look. But I couldn't be sure since Kyoko Kirigiri was a difficult person to understand.

I shrugged it off, and continued to eat.

This was gonna be a long day.

A/N
I know for a fact that this is a despairingly short chapter and I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you guys. By the way, if you were wondering what was the connection of the picture above to the story, the answer is absolutely nothing. It's just a really awesome picture that shows my favorite Danganronpa characters but they excluded Togami. Huhu. Okai gotta go keep my promise. Stay awesome peoples! I hope you still keep reading my book guys. I appreciate your votes and reads and you guys adding my book to your reading list. Okay goodbai for real sinners!!