/9/ The makeover

Junko's POV

I know why poor Kyoko's back to her old self.

Old Mac don't like poor Kyoko anymore.

Ahhh, the names I make for Naegi.

Oh here comes Mukuro.

Sis, we should help Kyoko.

Why not leave her in her despair, dear sister? Isn't it so lovely? Look at despair's masterpiece! It has the power to make someone numb to the world and to make her go back to her former shell. She is in despair sister, so much! I wish I were her.

Junko, I don't want to disappoint you but we need to give her hope. We need your fashionista sense to give her a makeover.

Nyahahaha nice nice so that she'll be seen trying to be gorgeous but his heart wil never be hers anymore. How despairing sister! What fun! Okay, lets go to her home at once!

Uhh...whatever sis.

Ahhh...Mukuro Mukuro. Always wanting to give people despair. Especially herself. She thinks I do not know that she also likes Makoto. Imagine, she's part of the Ultimate Despair but likes Ultimate Hope. And now she wants to help Kirigiri. Ahh, such despair.

Mukuro's POV

I like Naegi. He's cute and clumsy but he's smart.

But I know of course that I am nothing to him-a classmate he sees everyday, a girl who never talks. I cannot blame him for what I am to him. Nothing, nothing at all!

Tell me something I don't know. I am never and will never be noticed by him. So the least I can do is give him hope and make him happy.

No, I don't like Naegi. I love him. I will never hate Kyoko. She's not heartless unlike me and she definitely is the type for Naegi.

I mustered my strength to ask Junko to help me give hope to Kyoko. Thank goodness she agreed.

Mukurooooo let's goooooo!

'Kay sis

We hurried right away to Kyoko's house. On the way to Kyoko's house, we met Asahina and Celeste. Asahina was curious about where we were going.

Mukuro, Junko! Where are you guys going!!

Junko answered for me and said:

We're going to go to give more despair to KYOKO NYAHAHAHAHA!

I slapped my forehead and sighed.

She means we're going to give Kyoko a makeover.

Oh really!! Let me join!

Celeste also apparently wanting to join said:

This is wonderful. I need to see this.

So we all set off to the quiet house of Kyoko. But of course, we girls need to shop a little. Just a little.

Kyoko's POV

I was finishing a report on a robbed bank when someone knocked loudly on my door.

I opened the door to find four girls holding six shopping bags full of clothes and make up and shoes.

Kyoko dear! Did we disturb you? If yes, no worries. This is going to change you forever!

Junko? I don't understand.

Yes. This life-changing experince is gonna make you attract any boy you like.

Wh-what? Do they know that I still like Naegi? I never told anyone. And I'm the best at keeping my emotions to myself right? I don't get it.

Oh Kyoko. We know it, even if you don't show it. Everyday, you sit alone at lunch or you sit with Togami. I don't know why you sit with that jerk anyway. You might be killed someday by Genocider! Just kidding. But anyway, we also knew because you started being emotionless again when you broke up with Naegi. Oh? You didn't know. How much despair you must be experiencing to make you sit with a person like Togami, or perhaps want to be killed by Genocider in the process. Oh despair!

Junko sis, you mostly talked about Togami.

I can't help it! He's such a jerk! I am more famous than him you know!!

Uhhh...whatever. Okay sis.

I was getting tired of this conversation so I said:

So, what's the point? Okay, I admit it. I still like him. So what do you want me to do?

Nothing. So let us get started.

Wait! What are those? Where have you guys been?

Oh, just a little shopping.

LITTLE?! HOW DO YOU CALL SIX BAGS FULL OF CLOTHES AND SHOES LITTLE.

Woah, someone's cranky today.

No, no. I'm sorry. Let's get started?

My last sentence sounded more like a question. But nevertheless, the girls did what they wanted.

(Time skip brought to you by Mukuro's tattoo)

When I looked in the mirror, I gasped.

I didn't know what to be. Happy, sad, disgusted or what.

Celeste braided my long lavender hair but left some locks of hair near my face to emphasize the shape of my face.

Junko put foundation and blood red lipstick on me. Not to forget the mascara and the eyeliner. Junko's make up emphasized my eyes. She didn't make the make up that thick, due to my protests.

Junko and Asahina picked a black cropped top and gray skirt for my clothes. Junko wanted me to wear a more revealing top but again, my protests stopped her.

Mukuro gave me one of her boots. It was cute, to be honest. I didn't know that Mukuro had a fashionista side.

Lastly, Mukuro gave me a silver necklace that had a heart pendant.

Mukuro whispered:

Take care of Naegi

Of course Mukuro

I didn't know why they were doing this for me.

Mukuro

Yes Kyoko?

Why are you doing this for me

What's wrong with helping a friend in need?

She smiled at me. But there was something in her smile that was different. Nevermind, I'll just look at these new things they bought for me.

Junko chose some clothes for me. They were stylish and...not what I would usually wear. The clothes showed my body's curve and showed much of my legs. Well, for Naegi.