/8/ It's all back to normal...or is it?

Kyoko Kirigiri and Makoto Naegi stayed as friends. They decided to just bond together and both decided that they were not the ones for each other.

Naegi's POV

I soon lost my interest for Kirigiri. We both decided that we were better off as friends.

Kyoko's POV

N-Naegi.

Ughhh, I shouldn't have fallen in love. After all, I'm a detective and a detective should focus on her work. How could I work with Naegi on my mind? I'm Kyoko Kirigiri, the girl with no emotions, the mysterious girl with an iron mask. No, never will I ever show my true feelings again. What was I thinking?

I have to admit it. I still love Makoto Naegi. Not only as a friend. I only agreed to him because I didn't want to be clingy to him.

I hate the world.

(The next dayyyy)

Naegi's POV

Kyoko seems a little...off today. I can't tell how she's feeling. She's gone back to her old self. I don't know what to do. Things have been a little awkward since yesterday. It would not be bad to give her hope right?

I walked up to her and asked:

Hey, K-Kyoko-san. What seems to be the problem.

She bit her bottom lip before answering.

Nothing Naegi. I think I'm just exhausted with the turn of events.

She kept a stoic face and never blinked once. She turned to me and said:

I'll get going Naegi. I have lots of things to do.

And soon enough, she walked briskly to her next class.

(A really big time skip because I want to make this a short chapter)

Soon the day has ended. Kyoko hasn't talked to me all day. I had to sit with Mondo, Chihiro and Taka during breaks and she sat with Byakuya. I don't get it. Could it be that she still likes me? No, can't be. She wouldn't lie to me and I'm positive she's moved on too.

Things have gone back to normal. Except for the fact that Sayaka's with this other celebrity and that Leon's not with Sayaka anymore. Kyoko...she's really back to her old self. I hope she's okay.

A/N
I really meant for this to be short because the next chapter is gonna be long

Yay

Naegiri ftw