Flashback #2

"Today it's my one moth aversary of being single..." Said Destiny inside her head while her mom drove her to the town's patronals party.

Destiny had spent that entire month inside the biggest depression of her life. She doesn't talk, she tried to kill herself 3 times, she doesn't even leave her room, she cries evrey single day and she barely eats...

Once they arrived  at the party Destiny saw that Rick was there when she saw him she actually smiled, which actually was the first time she smiled since Ben dumped her. 

She gave him a kiss on the cheek and said hi then she kept going her own way with her mom.

After a while, she found her old best friend from her old school. That was the second time she had smiled that day. Things were starting to go well until... Of course Ben's new girlfriend had to say hi to her...

That made Destiny's anger go from empty to half full.

So, after that Rick came to her to spend some time together. Destiny introduced her two friends and after that they had the best time ever on that party. Hours seemed pass by faster than lightning...

They got on a few roller coasters together, drank some smoothies, went out to the plaza, joked... You know, a regular teen hangout.

After they came from the plaza Cynthia had to leave, so they said goodbye to her. Rick and Destiny sat  down for a while right on the most romantic spot of the party.

Rick and Destiny's eyes locked together for at least 5 minutes. It seemed like they had clicked... Destiny fell in love...Again...

So when the party was over they said their goodbyes and went to sleep to be well rested for school the next day.

Weeks passed by  and every day Destiny seemed to fall more for Rick.

Until Rick got  himself a girlfriend and started rubbing it all on her face.

Destiny couldn't believe that Rick destroyed her relationship because he was in love with her and when she finally fell for him, he just wasn't interested...