Tough Choices

- Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?

- Jay I... I dont know. I'm going trough a lot and I really don't want to hurt you or lose you

- Look the only way that you could hurt me is if you stop breathing and as for losing me, I'll never leave you.

- I apreciate it but

- Take some time to think about  it.

- Thanks J you're so sweet...

- I know princess.

-Where are you going?

- To hang with my friends, u should do the same. Get lose and have some fun Des. I'll see you later.

- Ok... see ya

Alondra should be around here  somewhere... Oh, there she is. She's right next to Ally and Favs.

- Destiny?

- What?

- Can we talk?

- No! Now get lost!

- Des I'm sorry!

- No you're not. You just want me to entertain you when Abby's not around.

- Destiny don't say that I really do love you and a lot!

- Well sorry! You're too late. I already have a boyfriend and I don't love you, I love him. ( I lied. I don't have a boyfriend... YET )

- Yeah right you "love him". You just want to get me jealous.

- Leave me alone you little tormented freak!

And with that I leave to find Jay, Alondra, Favs and Ally.

- Hey guys, what's up?

- Nothing just talking about all the crazy badass things we did this school year.( Alondra )

- How many times did you get send to the principal's office this year? ( Faviola )

- Not much, just 4 times.

- Hahah. Nice! ( Ally )

- Do you guys remember  that time when I punched Ben in the stomach when he told everyone I was cheating on him and told Rick to back off? It was hilarious! He's face was worthless!!Hahahah

- How could we forget!? It was awesome! ( Jay )

- I almost felt bad for him... He couldn't catch his breath... But his face tough hahah ( Alondra )

- How about that time we paint sprayed Ms. Jonson's car?

- Best.Revenge.Ever!!! ( Ally )

- The time we melted the lock so the teacher couldn't open the classroom?

- Man that was like, the best morning ever. ( Jay )

- Whipped cream on Ms. Lebron's bag?

- Backfired... Remember? ( Alondra )

- Yeah we remember, but still we did had a good time doing the prank ( Faviola )

- Fire alarm?

- OMG that was sooo funny!!! The teachers were literally crying! Hahahah ( Ally )

- Good times...

- Yeah they were... ( Alondra )

- This is our last night together and most of our gang is off doing God knows what... Alondra... Why didn't you tell me you guys were moving away?

- I couldn't... I feel bad every time I talk or think about it. ( Alondra )

- You're leaving? ( Jay )

- Yeah... ( Alondra )

Ally and Favs just stood there looking all sad with tears and not saying a single thing

- We can run away...

- Destiny that's crazy ( Jay )

- Maybe but it is the only way we'd stay all together.You all know very well that Alondra and Phoenix aren't the only ones leaving. Ian, Lucas , Karla, Adam, they all are leaving but non of them want to. We can run away together and be what we've been since day one, family... What do you guys say?