The Escape

☝🏽️Picture of the sunrise above 👆🏽
Destiny P.O.V

We walked into what looked like a dining room.
-Sit down honey(Phoenix)
-I'm not your honey!
-You've become a very bad girl... I like that. So, what do you want to do?(Phoenix)
-Nothing. And much less with you.
-You want to go to him?(Phoenix)
-Yes
-Ok. Let's make a deal. U give me a night to remember and I let you go with Julian.(Phoenix)
-Fine!
-Come here then, and make me remember this night forever.(Phoenix)
I walked up to him and sat him down on a chair and sat on his lap. Then I started to take off his belt. When I took it off I quickly wrapped it around his neck
and started choking him. Then Jovani and Mario came in. They beat him up. I took the keys to Julian's cell and quickly ran down to the basement to free my boy.
I opened the cell door and quickly ran up to him. I gave him a deep kiss that I wanted to never end. It hasn't been that long but I missed him too much...
We all ran outside and saw Geo and the girls waiting for us in a car.
We got in and drove off.

Geo stopped the car on a park where they were playing a movie...
We stayed and watched it.

The Sun was about to rise.
I went to get Julian and myself a drink when I was walking back to him I stopped to admire the way he was laying on the grass watching the couples on the park. The sun started to rise behind him and, even though that sunrise was beautiful. I could only look at Julian. This was the most beautiful sunrise that I've ever seen. I had to take a picture.
----------------------------------------------------
Ok... This was short but you have to admit that this is one of the best chapters of this story. Or atleast that's what I think💖💙💍🌻🐥☀️