She's mine

Julian's P.O.V

-Look on the bright side, you get to live... (Phoenix)
-Fuck u!
-Don't make me stab you (Phoenix)
-Why couldn't u just fkn move on!?
-Because I never wanted our relationship to end, neither did she. We just had to... Anyway I know she still loves me, u are just a distraction from her feelings. She doesn't love you. (Phoenix)
-Dude, u seriously have mental problems.
-I need you to stay quiet tonight. I don't want you to ruin our special date.(Phoenix)
-Wait, she's coming here!?
-Yeah... I figured my night will be extra special with you hearing her moans and screaming my name.(Phoenix)

That's it! I can't take this ass hole anymore!
I started choking him from the cell. Unfortunately I'm a bit weak because I haven't eaten or slept so he punched my stomach and I fell back.

The ass hole just smiled

-U know, I think I'll even set up cameras(Phoenix)
-You lay one single finger on her and I swear to God that I'll kill you!
-Well you'll try... U think u can kill me? Look at yourself! You're at a cell, weak and broken-hearted. She's mine now(Phoenix)
-She is and will ALWAYS be mine! And I'll kill anyone who dares to even look at her!
-Yeah right... Well I have to go get ready. She'll be here in two hours. Also, I have to set up those cameras (Phoenix)
-I'll kill you Phoenix!!

That son of a bitch will not steal my girl!

2 hours later*

Phoenix comes down the stairs and says
-You obviously don't deserve this but, I'll let her come down here so you can see here one last time.

-Trust me it won't be the last time

He simply smirked and walked up the stairs.
About 10 minutes later he came back down with MY Destiny.
She ran up to my cell and tried to hug me trough the cell but I just kissed her.
I had to. I missed her sweet kisses.

-Hey hey, break it up. She's mine now.(Phoenix)
-No I'm not!(Destiny)

That's my gurl!

-Then he'll die(Phoenix)
-No!(Destiny)
-Come on honey. We have a dinner date and a VERY special evening ahead of us (Phoenix)

The ass hole looked at me and winked

I wanna kill him so bad right now!

Then he left with MY girl and I just punched a wall then sat down in a corner.

This is going to be the longest night of my life...