15

Lia

"Hoshi's not working here anymore?" I looked around. Did he quit? Think he did.  He's been very busy with his dance crew anyway. Wonder if he still contacts with china line, since they're like the definition of dance.

"Yeah, he left like three days ago," the new worker says "that dude's been going to Japan lately, competing for the International Dance Championship or something."

I mouthed an "oh." Dream big, Soonyoung. He's gonna work for that trophy.

"Your brother's not here yet?" Jisoo asks me, leading me to a table after ordering what we'd like. I shook my head.

Why bother, anyway? That dude's busy with Jeonghan. I'm praying for Hansol's patience so that he wouldn't throw a fit and hit Jeonghan or something. Not that I don't want to hit Jeonghan or anything, it's for Hansol's own good too. Seungcheol hyung might rage if Hansol hurts that dude.

So it seems like Seungcheol still trusts that guy, even after leaving his own sister heartbroken as shit huh.

"Your dad owned this?" Jisoo asks me.

"Yeah, once they moved to Korea, it was their source of money," I sighed, placing a hand on the table "dad used up pretty much all of his money on his kids and this cafe. Thankfully it was kinda successful."

"Kinda, you say," Jisoo chuckles "your brother went to L.A just because of this cafe!"

"We don't distribute coffee beans, alright. Seungcheol hyung's just supplied for some quite big meetings, so he's got lots of foreign friends." I tell him. It's true though. I've never even met half of his friends before.

The bell rings, showing three familiar figures entering the cafe. Hansol went the opposite way, sitting at another table instead of ours.

"You guys are back!" Seungcheol hyung exclaims, and Jisoo waves in reply. Jeonghan had a rather dull expression on his face, though.

"We got you guys chicken." Jeonghan smiles despite his gloominess before, and takes out tbe boxes from the plastic bags.

I got up from my seat, "I'll eat later. I'm going to the toilet."

When I finally felt like their eyes weren't on me, I ran to the path leading towards the toilet, a hallway. Searching for the keys inside my pocket, I took them out, hurriedly searching for the right one.

I think I know where everything is.

What dad left, everything. His studies about angels, the proof of them, and his journals that he had. They're all in that library.

I inserted the key, carefully trying not to make a sound. The place was a little secluded, but it wasn't impossible for someone to hear the smallest of sounds, like the click of a lock or the creak of a door.

The door unlocked, and I turned the knob to open the door.

"What are you doing? Seungcheol's calling you to eat."

I slammed the door shut at the voice, heart pounding so loud that it was the only thing that I could hear.

Jeonghan leaned against the wall, hands crossed as his eyes observed me.

"Nothing," I was finally able to bring myself to answer his question, despite the lump that was stuck in my throat "I wasn't doing anything."

"Really?" Jeonghan looked down at the floor and looked at me again "then why are you so nervous, hm?"

"I- no it's just the dust so it's hard for me to breathe," I say quickly, praying that he would believe me and leave. That is such a fucking lie, Lia, you're being so stupid.