18

The grey and dullness of her surroundings were surreal it was almost as if she was watching a black and white movie. The world was drained without colour, expressing the emptiness of the faint wind that was blowing, her hair flowing.

"Lia, help me."

Her eyes darted towards the figure in front of her. A painfully familiar figure she knew well, and it hurt to even stare into his eyes deeply. She could see everything through her eyes ; the past and what had happened, the hard times she went through.

"Lia, please," the voice pleaded, "help me."

She took a step forward but fell to her knees, eyes on her knees. She screams when she sees a hand pulling down her leg, sinking into an unknown darkness.

She looks up to see her father crying, begging her not to leave him alone. She was torn. There was no escape no matter how hard she tried to struggle from the unknown grip.

"Amelia, help!" Her father screams, a sudden appearance of a dagger in his hands. Lia knew something was going to happen, her father was going to die.

His hands were out of control, the dagger getting further and further away from him at first. He kept screaming and asking for help but Lia knew there was no way he could survive.

Lia could only stare in horror as the tip of the dagger points at her father's stomach, piercing through his flesh seconds later, creating a big, reddish brown stain on his clothes.

Soon enough, she realizes that her father was gone and the world ended up in darkness.

+++

The nightmare didn't effect her not one bit. Lia didn't wake up in a pool of sweat, neither did she wake up immediately after the blackness surrounded her, nor did she wet her pants (that was like ten years ago). Lia woke up as normal as she always did, although sensing a hint of grogginess today.

As usual, walking down the stairs and dumping some cereal and milk in a bowl for herself, and ate it silently on the table, ignoring for-some-reason-early-riser-today-Seungcheol and Jeong-pain-in-the-fucking-ass-Han.

Lia could just throw up at the two of them.

"Morning Lia," Seungcheol greets her from afar, and Lia just grumbles like how she usually would whenever her morning begins with a bad start. Well, maybe the nightmare did effect her after all.

"Where are you heading to today?" Seungcheol asks her.

Lia hadn't thought of going anywhere for a while. It's been pretty busy since Jisoo came, and she definitely needed to think of why Jeonghan was giving her doubts about his personality. 

"I think I'll go visit Hosh today," Lia responds, and Seungcheol felt a slight tinge of relief to see his sister going back to how she was. Or maybe he thought she would. 

Once Lia's finished eating, she dumped the bowl into the sink and jumped into the shower for a quick rinse, and sneaked into Jisoo's room to see what he was up to. She found out that he was still sleeping, apparently, buried under the covers and his breathing; slow and calm, and Lia couldn't help but smile.

She pulled the covers down, just enough to see Jisoo's forehead, and gave it a quick kiss before leaving, a smile tugging on her lips as she exited his room. Everything's alright. Now that Jisoo's here, she can stop thinking of the past. And she's definitely thankful for that.

Lia grabs her coat and closes the door to her room, quickly striding down the stairs to leave for Soonyoung's studio.

"Lia," Jeonghan suddenly calls her from behind, pulling her hand. The slight gesture did nothing but scare her, Lia jumping a bit and quickly pulling her hand away from his grasp.