The One With The Sexy Dance

Eren's P.O.V

Saturday. My favourite day of the week. No college which means getting out of bed before 9am isn't necessary. It's 11am. I rub the sleep from my eyes and don't bother to get dressed as I walk out of my room and head for the kitchen. Levi had left a neatly written note on the counter to let me know he had gone to the store to pick up some things and that he would be back in a few hours. Whole apartment to myself for the first time in a while. What to do? Still in my underwear, I took out a pan and some eggs and decided I would make French toast since I was kind of hungry and Levi got rid of all the pop tarts. My tummy sort of wished he was here making pancakes or his special eggs right now but he's not so French toast will have to do. It's the only other breakfast food besides cereals and normal toast I know how to make. Maybe I should have used that cooking lessons gift voucher Armin got me for Christmas last year. I switched on the radio as I watched my toast cook and turned it up when a song I like came on. I subconsciously started to sway my hips in time to the music, singing along quietly as I did so. As the beat started to pick up so did my hip movements and I began to sing louder. I shamelessly moved my hips, my ass shaking in the process enjoying myself a little too much, not realizing that Levi was back and watching the whole thing.

'Talk to me baaaby! I'm going blind from this sweet sweet craaving' I sang loudly and began to slide my hands down my hips like a stripper would if she were teasing someone with a dance. 'Let's lose our minds and go fuuucking craaazy!'

Levi who had gotten back from the store only moments ago was standing at the door frame, bags on the floor, watching me move. Completely captured by the way my tan hips could move so smoothly to the beat. I turned around to lean against the counter as I danced and jumped a little causing me to burn my hand on the stove as I noticed Levi standing there, a proud smirk on his features.

'Ah ah shit!' I hissed as I clutched at my now burnt finger and blew some air on it gently before running it under the tap. I glared at Levi slightly before sitting myself down at the table once I had turned the stove off. 'You know you could have let me know you were home instead of scaring the shit out of me. That should be coming out of your pay.'

'I would apologize but i'm really not sorry. That was too good not to say anything.' Levi chuckled for the first time since he moved in all those months ago. 'Having fun were you? Is your finger okay?'

'Oh were you enjoying your little show? sorry I stopped.' I scoffed and rolled my eyes before looking down at my finger to inspect the damage. 'Yeah it's fine no thanks to you. I'll put some cream on it to take away the sting.'

'Go put some clothes on and i'll finish the breakfast.' Levi said not bothering to make eye contact with me anymore as he began putting away some of the items he had bought at the store.

I huffed a little and got up making my way back into my room to fetch some clean clothes. I settled on a plain long sleeve shirt and some light jeans before heading back into the kitchen to see Levi had finished my toast and sat out some cream for my finger. I picked up the small tube and squeezed a little of the cream onto my finger and began to carefully rub it into the area with the small burn on it. It began to sting worse than it already was but as my mother always used to tell me 'The more it stings the better it works.' I hope she's right because this is starting to hurt like hell.

'Your toast is a little burnt but I managed to save it as best as I could.' Levi said as he sat down the plate on the table and went back to wiping the mess away from the worktop. 'Next time you wanna dance around in your underwear maybe you should give me some notice.'

'Hey maybe if you didn't just go sneaking up on people!' I sighed and began to eat at my toast enjoying the fact it actually tasted quite good despite being a little burnt thanks to my sexy hip swaying. 'So uh how much of it did you catch exactly..?'

'Oh I walked in right before you started running your hands down your hips kind of like this..' Levi said and repeated my earlier actions, swaying his own hips, sliding his hands down them, his smirk returning to his face.

I felt my cheeks go bright red and I couldn't stop myself from almost choking on my toast that I had been eating. I let out a loud cough and tried to cover it up. 'Uh yeah enough of that thank you finish the cleaning, Levi.'

'I'm almost done, Brat.' Levi glared at me and picked up his cloth to continue wiping the counters again. 'And when i'm done i'm going to make a start on the laundry.'

'Well uh I have nothing to do today so I might just watch some tv for a bit.'

'Alright. I'll stay out of your way.'

Actually I kind of wish you would get in my way.. I mean what? Where did that thought come from Eren? I should really finish my toast. I continued eating until I was done and placed my plate back into the sink. I positioned myself in front of the tv and decided I wasn't going to move for the rest of the day.