Chapter 17

-1 week later-

(Zayns pov)

Everthing has been great! Well except for Emily..2 days ago she tried walking because she was sick and tired of sitting around all day and Harry and me and Liam helping her move in and out of the bathroom and stuff..she tripped and shes in lots of pain.

"Hey zayn!" Nallely said from behind me.

"Hello love" i told her and turned to her. God shes so beautiful.

"Coming?" She asked me. I nodded and pecked her cheek. She blushes everytime i do that it makes me happy that i have her.

"Is everyone ready? We need to come out now" Liam said heading to the Door of the limo. Oh yea! We are here at the red carpet event again. The lads are all in suits again and the girls are in dresses. This time we tried matching. The lads and i have the same suits and the girls have the same color dress. Its diffrent style but they are all the same kind of color. The color is purple. Liam suggested it well because its his favorite color. Danille had a long flowy dark purple dress. Eleanor had a one strap dress that goes a little under the knees. Emily had a strapless tight dark purple dress with silver sparkles that goes up her knees. And Nallely had on a one strap purple dress that is short from the front but in the back it goes down like a tail but its not that long. Im so lucky to have her.

"Okay guys its time lets all go out" Liam said.

"But Liam who is going to get me out and im going to have yo sit on a weel chair! How am i suppose to dance?" Emily asked whining.

"Dont worry love ill take you out and we will work something out about your dancing situation" Harry said to her. She smiled. Harry pecked her cheek. And then we were out. Liam was the first to come out then Danielle,Louis,Eleanor,Niall,Nallely,Me,And Harry holding Emily. Paul got Emilys weelchair out and Harry sat her down and Harry was rolling her down the red carpet and stopped to take a picture for the camera man. We all took pictures as we walked down the aisle and went in the party. Every celeberty was here. Well not all of them like mostly all of them.

"Care to dance?" I asked Nallely.

"Yes i would" she said smiling at me. I smiled widley i took her hand and we walked to the dance floor. We started dancing wildley to a song called umm how was it called? I dont know and i dont care im with Nallely and thats all i care. The song kiss me by ed sheeron started playing i grabbed Nallely by the waist and she put her arms around my neck and we started dancing. I love her so much i would run away with her and hide and leave the world and its problems and have eachother forever. I started humming the song and she looked up at me still dancing.

"I love you" She told me.

"But i love you more than you love me" i told her cheekily.

"I love you more than the word love can say it" She told me quoting the song baby i by Ariana Grande the song that Emily singed before she got hurt.

"Well i love you more than Niall loves food" i told her.

"Well i love you more than you love your hair" She said chuckling.

"But i dont love my hair that much anymore" i told her.

"Oh really?" She said smirking.

"Yea wanna know why?" I asked her.

"Yes i do" she said.

"Because i love you more than anything in this world" I told her. Before she could say anything i leaned in and kissed her soft lips she kissed me back and our lips moved in sync and sparks fly everywhere around us its like im in my own little world with her and no one can ruin this moment, no one. We pulled apart gasping for air. I smiled and she did too. Then she frowned when she looked behind me i looked in the direction and i saw Perrie giving us the death glare. The song ended and another one started playing.