Chapter 29

(Emily's pov)

I was so close to beating my score again for the second time when we got to Liam's house. I woke up Liam. Not Nallely, who knows what that monster could do next if i 'disturbed her nap'.

"That.. is on you" i told Liam pointing at Nallely. Liam looked terrified but i just put my thumbs up smiling.

I got out of the car and breathed fresh air. I looked around taking in every detail of Liam's neighborhood and home. I looked back at the car and Liam was waking Nallely up. Poor him. I took out phone and checked it really quick i looked through my notifications and found out that Nallely tagged me in a tweet that she mentioned. I looked at the tweet. What a dweeb. Im not a loser, im Emily! Duh! I face palmed. Sometimes I can be so carefree and hilarious-everyone says. I went to my iMessage app and i texted Harry that I got home safe and sound. I can call this a home right? Im going with a yeah.

"Im so nervous" i hear Nallely say. Thats when it hit me. How would they react? Was the first question to pop up in my mind. I was fine with meeting new people but never meeting my family and meeting them for the first time can be nerve wrecking.

"Dont worry,love. They will love you and Emily im sure of it" i hear Liam say. I sure hope your right Liam. I took a deep breath. Now im nervous. Liam and Nallely walked towards me and Liam nodded towards the door a few feet away.

"To let you guys know i have two sisters Ruth and Nicola" Liam smiled. Maybe because he was talking about his sisters. They seem to get along not like me and Nallely. We share the same brain but we have diffrent intentions. In a way.

We walked up to the door and Liam dinged the bell. We waited a couple of seconds until the door shot open setting my eyes on a woman which seemed to be Liam's mother. She looked so much like Liam, Nallely, and I. Weirdly too much like Nallely and I.

"Hey Liam! I missed you so much!" Liam's mother attacked him with a hug. Nallely and I stared at this in awe.

"And who are these lovley girls here" Liam's mother detached from the hug and turned to us.

"Im Emily"

"Im Nallely"

"Oh..Nice to meet you" Liam's mother said realizing something but smiled a big smile.

"Mum they..they are actually.." Liam started to say and scratched the back of his neck.

"Cousins we are cousins" i butted in finishing the sentence for Liam.

"What" Liam's mother said confused.

"Yeah mum they are my cousins, your nieces" Liam explained.

"Lets go inside so we can finish this chat" Liam's mother said inviting us inside. I had a wierd feeling in my stomach but i ignored it. I looked around the house. It was really nice and everything was in its correct place, really clean.

"Come, sit down" Liam's mother said walking into the living room. We sat down.

"Okay so, well how do i begin" Liam said.

"Its alright Liam we will tell her everything and how we got to where we are now" i spoke. Nallely hasnt said a thing i could tell she was nervous but she nodded her head.

"Okay well..." I started off.

-after story time-

Liam's mother looked at both of us shocked. But not to much of what I have expected. I gulped and looked at her. This was not what I was expecting, not at all.

"Wow" was all she said. I suddenly got nervous. What was happening i was so confused.

"Did you take a blood test to make sure this was true?" She said looking over at Liam. Liam shook his head 'no'.