Chapter 41

(Nallely pov)

I walked around the mall and I found a fimiliar store with Potuguess letters since thats the language they speak here.

It was claires since I saw all the pink and such stuff.

So girly.

I walked to the one direction area and some people have me wierd looks and whispered to eachother.

Times like these i wish I would have went to language classes nearby My family's house.

I sighed.

I remember Kevin's rules so I picked up some items that involved the 5 fools and just stared at it.

Now what.

I looked around and went up to the cash register lady.

I was going to speak to her in English, Its worth a shot.

"Um hey" i said. I looked at her and she gave me this look and started blaming her mouth at me. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked back wards. And turned around and left.

Ill come back later once that lady is off her shift.

I looked around and walked and suddenly found a store that looked like forever 21.

I needed clothes.

And a shower.

Havnt tooken one since I've been kidnapped and I smelled horrible.

I walked in the store and found a cute outfit to wear.

Skinny jeans with a 'stay wasted' shirt and a loose sweater with combat boots. I bought the items along with sunglasses and a purse as a disguise.

Im not very good at disguising.

I went to another store and bought deorderant for my horrible smell.

The least they could have done was let me take a shower. I ran a hand through my hair and I felt it so greasy.

Ive never felt so disgusted with myself my hole life.

I shivered and went to a bathroom to use it and out on my deorderant.

I looked at myself in the mirror and looked behind me and there was a door. I turned around and went towards it. I opened it and it was a public shower place.

What.the.hell.

This literrally made me giggle with joy.

This is so wierd in so many ways , why Is there public showers.

Right now i didnt care, a shower was the only thing on my mind.

I went into a stall and there was soap in a little container.

Shoot i dont have a sponge! Whatever.

I showered a hour long shower and I felt so refreshed. I got out and luckily they had a towel in there too.

Today was my lucky day. Im so happy.

I dont really know why or when they had a public shower but i dont care and im so happy about it. I dry myself with the towel and put on my new clothes and put the dirty ones in a bag. I walk out if the bathroom with damp hair and i walk back to claires.

Luckily the lady that spoke to me before I left wasnt there and instead it was a more lovley looking lady but she still looked Brazilian, i headed towards the one direction area and looked around for how it seems like a hour until I heard english being spoke.

"Oh my god this mall is so cool but wierd!" I heard a girls voice say and i litterally snapped my head towards that direction. Trying to look for the girl speaking English.