Chapter 19

(Nallelys pov)

When Emily,Eleanor,Harry, and Louis went on the elevator everything was so quiet i was just looking down to my feet i didnt want to make eye contact with anyone the elevator dinged after like 5 hours and some people got out and we went in. There wasnt really that much space in here mostly because of the luggage. It took a long time until we heard a ding then i looked up and saw we were on floor 7. Werent we suppose to go to floor 25?

"Hey Liam wernt we suppose to go to floor 25?" I heard Niall say i still didnt look up.

"Yea..we were suppose to..maybe someone else wants to get on?" Liam said.

"The doors didnt open now we are at floor 15 ..12...13..16..14..4..5..6..7...8..21.." Niall said after moments

"Maybe the elevator isnt working" Danielle said.

"Then how did Emily,Harry,Eleanor, and ..Lou-LOUIS!! Maybe he pushed all of the buttons and now we are moving up and down!" Liam ranted.

"Thats probrably it!!" Niall said wide eyed pointing up with his index finger smiling like a idiot. I wanted to burst out laughing so hard but i didnt want to i quickly got out my phone and took a picture of him because he was still in that position amazed with himself.ilightly chuckled looking at the picture i just took.

---

After about 10 minutes stuck in a tiny elevator we finally got to the floor! It was amazing! (Its the same floor were Jessie lives in)

"This place is huge!!" Liam said

"Look theres a movie room!" Danielle said.

"And look theres the kitchen!!" Niall yelled. He dropped his things to the floor and ran to the kitchen. I looked around amazed and then i found Emily,Eleanor,Louis, and Harry out in the balcony. I walked over there and opened the door. I went outside and slowly made my way over behind Louis. No one still hasnt noticed me yet but thats the good part. I streched out my hand to Louis' side and quickly started tickling his sides..harshly.

"Ahhhhhhh!!" Louis screamed. I know he hates me tickling him..its like our connection..in a way..i finished tickling him and he was panting..such a wierd child.

"What was that for?" Louis asked me.

"You got us trapped in a tiny elevator for like 10 minutes!!" I told him

"You see..for uss..its halarious..sometimes you just have to see on someone elses point of view" Louis said. Such a smart ass.

"Well take in my point of view then" i told him.

"Ehh..you see when i say sometimes..i didnt mean all the times" Louis said. Emily and Eleanor giggled and Harry chuckled a bit.

"Well then" i said. I walked back in and found Liam and Danielle watching the telly while sitting on the couch. I walked towards the kitchen im getting kind of hungry. You see i am like Niall, but just not obsessed with the food. While i was getting closer to the kitchen i heard Niall talking to Zayn. I quickly stopped and went into the little theatre and went by the curtains so i could hear. I dont want to be eavesdropping on them but it sounds serious.

"No seriously this sandwich tastes better!!" Niall said. Oh phew i thought they were talking about something serious. I just looked around. A movie sounds good right now i looked through the movies and they were all horror and i hate horror and if i see them i want to be cuddled with someone but since im single im going with comedy..hmm Norbit..imma just see this movie sounds like fun. I put the movie in and pressed play and while the movie still doesnt start yet i quickly found blankets and made myself comfortable and watched the movie.