Chapter 48

(Emily's pov)

We got out of the hotel with our bags in hand supplied with things that we would need such as bathing suits, sun screen, sunglasses, etc. I was so excited i was holding on to Nicola the whole time we walked to the beach.

If I would let go of her im sure id faint.

I was already wearing my new plane white two piece swim suit with a beach dress over it, i wasnt that proud of my body, and i certainly hated my birth mark that Nallely and I have. Its a a light brownish color and it looks like a bad drawn heart. I hated it so much but I had to deal with it.

I dont have a Victoria's Secret body but I am skinny, im not really insecure, in some occasions hes but right now i just want to enjoy myself and ignore my insecurities because sometimes insecurities holds you back from some things.

It wasn't that much of a walk from the hotel to the beach. It was like a seven minute walk. When we got to the beach i let go of Nicola and i run to find a spot for us to settle down. I found it i put down my bag and took out my towel and laid it on the sand. I took out my sunglasses and put them on. I started putting on sunblock and so did everyone else.

Liam was already in his swimming trunks and he took off his shirt and I gagged mentally because I watched my brother take off his shirt. I will never get used to that. Even from the first time i literrally yelled. It was horrifying. I wasnt used to guys at all at first but living with five of them was kind of an idea of guys.

Everyone was applying sunblock but i just needed some sunscreen on my stomach, i put some on my face, arms, legs, and only some parts of my back. I took off my beach dress and I folded it and weirdly Nallely was doing the same as I.

As of now my birthmark was showing and I swear its like a size of a walnut but i still hate it. I looked over at Nallely and she had a black two piece bathing suit like me and her birthmark was showing too.

All the times we were in a bathing suit with the guys they would always ask questions about it, wierd guys.

"Hey Nallely can you put some sun block on my back my small arms dont reach" I whined. She sighed and agreed.

As soon as Nallely started putting sunblock on my back i heard a gasp and a object fall. Nallely and I turn around to face everyone and everyone except Liam is gasping. Mum, Dad, Nicola, and arath are gasping at us and I feel uncomfortable. Liam looks just as confused as Nallely and I.

"Umm what's up?" I asked to whoever would answer.

"You two h-have a b-birthmark!" Mom exclaims. I was still confused what's so great about it. It looks like a choclate stain.

"Yeah what about it its nothing special" Nallely says confusion all over her voice, so was mine.

"Mum what's going on?" Liam asks our mum. Mum doesnt say anything but she walks up to Nallely and I and squeezes us in a hug.

I feel like ham just slapped my face.

I was confused as Nemo when he was put in a fish tank.

Nallely and I carefully hugged her back afraid to do so etching wrong.

This was wrong. My inner voice said in my head.

Yeah I agree this was wrong. Well not exactly wrong but just not normal.

"My daughters" i heard mum mumble.

Wait.

what!?

I froze and dropped my arms so did Nallely.

Mum let go of us and Nallely and I looked at eachother wide eyed.