Chapter 15

(Emilys pov)

I woke up the next morning feeling no pain! Awesome! im cured! Thank you my precious oreos! I didnt really feel my foot today hmm. I felt something or someone hug me then i remembered Harry slept with me no dirty buisness hope Liam doesnt take it the wrong way. I slowly and carefully untagled myself from Harrys grip and got out of bed when my foot touched the carpet floor pain strucked me again and even worse than yesterday!

"AHHH!" I screamed i couldnt take it anymore i just want to cut off my leg! I know only my foot hurts but i want to cut off my whole leg just in case it doesnt grow another foot! Im sorry oreos but..you failed me.Everyone suddenly woke up and rushed to me.

"Whats wrong!?" Liam asked worridly. Should i tell them? Well thats a stupid question of course i need to tell them!

"My foot hurts alot!!" I told them breathing in and out im serously in alot of pain right now.

"But it wasnt hurting yesterday!" Zayn told me.

"I was keeping in the pain so you guys wouldnt worry about me!"i told them honestly

"Why would you do this you know we love you and we care about you why couldnt you tell us?" Eleanor asked

"I dont know it started off as a bad day when the fans attacked Harry and i so i wanted the rest of the day to be a happy day! Not a 'worry about Emily and her foot and the crazy fans' day" i told them in a wierd voice. They chuckled. I smiled.

"Let me see tour foot" Harry asked. I nodded 'okay' and got up carefully and sat on Harrys bed. Actually i havnt really seen my foot after the attcking of the fans maybe it isnt that bad and i have to stay in bed until it gets better?

"Oh..my..god.." Harry breathed as he took of my sock. What? Wats so wrong about my fo- ohh. My foot was cut slightly really deep into my foot and had green bruisies the size of a tennis ball! And it was repositioned! hiwd that happen!?Everyone gasped.

"Wow" i breathed.

"We need to take you to the doctor!" Nallely said and rushed to the front of the bus im thinking to tell the driver about the whole doctor thing.

"Pff guys you are over reacting! Its not that bad" i said chuckling.

"Have you seen your foot!?" Danielle asked like i was crazy.

"Yea maybe i just have to stay in bed until it gets better?" I said more of a question.

"Your foot could get infected or piosned by the dirt and air and stuff" Louis said. Everyone turned to him.

"What!? My moms a nurse!!" Louis said putting his hands up. Everyone nodded understanding.

"We are now headed to the hospital to check on your foot!" Nallely said smiling and going with Zayn. Wow they look really happy together. Aww.

"So hows your foot?" Niall said coming towards me with a bag of 6pack oreos. Oh no he didnt!

"Niall can you come closer i want to tell you a secret" i told him. He looked confused but came closer to me he sat on the other side of me and harry was sitting besides me. Niall came closer so i can whisper in his ear. Harry looked confused and kept looking at me suspicously. I just rolled my eyes. I got closer to Nialls ear.

"Think fast" i whispered. He looked confused. I grabbed the 6pack oreo cookies and ran to the bathroom. Well hopping to the bathroom with my good foot. I got in the bathroom and closed the door. Everyone was laughing except for Niall.

"OPEN THE DOOR YOU TOOK MY OREO COOKIES!!" Niall yelled banging on the door. I laughed at him and i ate all of the cookies really quickly and i grabbed the wrapper and put it behind my back. I smiled evilly.i opened the door and Niall fell down since he was banging on the door. He got up.