Chapter 23

(Emilys pov)

"Wow" i said. We were at a fair! The last time ive been here was the night when my house caught on fire. I really didnt get on on anything because i was scared but since my sister and my boyfriend harry and mu coisin Liam and my 4 bestfriends are here i have nothing to be afraid of..except for crazy fans.

"N-Nu uh i am not getting on rollor coasters only like rides that stay on the ground" Harry stuttered. I giggled.

"You dont like rollorcoasters?" I asked Harry. He nodded.

"Have you ever been on one before?" I asked him. He shaked his head. So he hasnt.

"I havnt either..how about we both go on as our first time?" I asked. He shaked his head violently

"Well too bad your getting on one" I laughed. I pulled him out the limo and since they had beanies on and sunglasses along with me my sister and eleanor i hope we dont get caught. We were walking towards the ticket stand so we could get in we got the tickets and we went in. I am so excited for today!

"Hey guys lets go to the carasel" Harry said excidedly...i see what you did there styles you are not getting out of this.

"OKAY!!" Louis yelled and went in the line. We all laughed and ran to the line..only this ride and we head to the roller coasters Styles!

-5 minutes later-

"YESS I GET THE PINK HORSE!" Louis yelled. We all laughed and picked our horse.mine was blue and Harrys was orange and we were next to eachother. Nallely and Niall were behind us, then it was Zayn and liam Then it was Eleanor and louis. We all had better time than the little kids on there and the funny part was when Niall kept hitting the horses arse to make it go faster.. I was dieying of laughter. We all got off the ride.

"LETS GO TO THE ROLLER COASTERS!!" I yelled everyone yelled yeahs and ran to the rollor coasters while Harry stayed in that one spot.

"C'mon Harry i am more terrified than you are ill sit next to you pleaaaseeee!" I whined and gave him a puppy dog face. He sighed and nodded. He wont regret a thing!

We both ran towards the rollor coasters and we found our little group turns out they picked a ride called the millenium force which goes super fast and goes up really high. We were almost at the front of the line when i started trembling...the screams of the people on the ride makes me get even more scared bit i have to face my fears i turned around to face a scared trembling Harry. I took his hand and he looked up at me i gave him a reasuring smile and nodded. He smiled weakly and then it was our turn i stepped in the little seat first and then Harry we sat down and Harry immediatly began to put on the seatbelt really tight around himself and then closed his eyes. I was scared too but he looked ridiculous and i laughed. The guy that checks the seatbelts and everything came to us and then he checked mine then Harrys.

"Um sir your seatbelt is too tight you might go unconcience when the ride starts" the man said. Harry gasped and took off the seatbelt and let the guy put it on for him then the guy left and the ride started moving. I grabbed harrys hand and he gladly smiled for once and then i pecked his cheek to tell him its alright and he nodded then wwe both looked up forward. We were going up the little mountain thing and when we reached the top the sight was beautiful i looked around and at Harry and then he turned to me and we both smiled and kissed really quick then we went down super fast that made everyone on the ride scream including me and Harry. This wasnt bad after all it was so much fun and awesome! I started laughing and Harry was holding on to me really tight for his life and that made me laugh more. When the ride was over and it was at a complete stop the giy asked us how our ride was and we all said yeahs and screamed and i yelled AMAZINGBALLS everyone looked at me then started laughing. Harry laughed at me but i didnt mind. We got off and we were looking for another roller coaster to get on.