Chapter Nine

A few hours after I was done crying, Joey walked in the door.

"Where is my beautiful princess?" he shouted. He turned to me and smiled.

"There she is..." He came up to me and kissed me. I smiled after he pulled away.

"Hey, I want to take you somewhere." He said and took my hand in his and led me to his car.

He made me put on a blindfold on.

"Joey, this isn't a sexual thing is it?" He bursted out laughing.

"What?! No! Just wait, it'll be worth it, I promise." 

When we finally got to the place Joey wanted to take me, He helped me the car, then picked me up, bridal style.

"Joey!" I shrieked and grabbed onto him.

"Don't worry, love, I won't let you fall." I smiled and snuggled into him. He walked a few minutes, then he put me down..

"Okay, you ready?" I nodded eagerly. He slowly took off the blindfold, and there was a little picnic there, like on our first date... I smiled and kissed him.

"This is so sweet!" I gushed. Joey sat and patted the area next to him, telling me to sit down. 

A few minutes later, Joey and I were snuggling on the blanket we were on the first time. Joey handed me a strawberry. I took it and ate it with a big smile on my face. He looked down at me and kissed me.

"I love you so much..." he said. I smiled and kissed his jaw.

"I love you too, babe." He handed me what I thought was a strawberry, but it was a little purple box. I jumped up.

"Joey, what is that?" I asked. He smiled and got on one knee. He took my hand and kissed it, then opened the box to expose a diamond ring. I gasped and covered my mouth with my hands.

"Joey!" I shrieked. Joey had a huge smile on his face.

"Hannah, will you marry me?" 

This is it. This is the moment I make my decision. Be with Joey, or be with Sawyer. My heart was racing, I couldn't focus. Everything went white, everything was spinning.

"Joey, yes!" I yelled. He jumped up and kissed me.

"I was so worried!" he said. I jumped  up and wrapped myself around him.

"Oh! I'm so happy!" I said. I jumped down and Joey held out my hand. He slid the cold piece of metal that binds two people together slowly onto my left ring finger. I shivered.

"Come here, baby!" he said and smashed his lips against mine.

This was the right decision right...?