Chapter Fifteen

"Blair?" my voice shook. Kaeliegh nodded sadly.

"No, no your lying." I said.

"Hannah, come with me." She took my hand and led me to her car. I got in, my heart heavy. She started driving. When we finally stopped, we were at a cafe. I got out and followed Kaeliegh. She stopped and pointed to a table. There sat Joey and Blair. Holding hands. My eyes filled with tears. I took off in the direction I came from.

Ignoring the calls from behind me, I kept running. The calls soon stopped. I stopped running and looked behind me. No one was behind me. I got my phone and dialed Sawyer's number.

"Hannah?" Sawyer's voice rang. I started sobbing.

"Hannah! What's wrong? Where are you?" I looked around and saw I was in his front yard. I ran all the way to his house? I hung up and knocked on his door. He opened it quickly after I knocked.

"Hold on I have to-" he looked down at me. I started sobbing again. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey, hey it's okay. Come inside."

After a few minutes of crying out all of my tears, I stopped. I was sitting on the couch in Sawyer's arms.

"What happened?" I looked down at my ring. I grabbed it with my opposite hand and slid it off of my finger. I placed it on the table next to the couch.

"It doesn't matter right now." I couldn't tell him. I couldn't hurt him again.

"Hannah, please," he said then gently took my hand into his.

"What happened?" I sighed and looked into his eyes.

"Joey is cheating on me...with Blair." I looked down.

"Joey with Blair? Are you serious?" He started shouting. I flinched. He must've saw, because he immediately calmed down.

"Why would he do that to you?" He asked. I shrugged.

"Well, what are you gonna do?" I shook my head.

"I don't know what to do." He sighed and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rested my head on his shoulder, inhaling his sweet scent. The smell of him made me miss him that much more.

"Oh, Sawyer, I missed you so much." I said.

"I missed you too, Hannah. It's been hard without you."

A few hours later, Sawyer and I were on the couch watching a movie when my phone rang. I looked and saw it was Joey. I sighed and looked at Sawyer. He nodded and held my hand. I took a deep breath and answered.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey honey, where are you?" He asked. I bit my lip. I couldn't tell him I was with Sawyer, he would get mad. Why do I care? He's cheating on me!

"I'm hanging out with Sawyer." I said, my heart skipping a beat as I said it.

"What? Why?" Joey asked, his voice getting an angry undertone to it. "Because he's my friend." I said.

"He KISSED you, Hannah. You're my WIFE. This isn't acceptable." Seriously?!

"Joey, you don't OWN me. Yes, I'm your wife, but that doesn't mean I'm a piece of property!" I said angry.

"Just come home." Joey said.

"No." I said and hung up.

"That was intense." Sawyer said.

"That dick thinks he owns me! He's telling me I shouldn't hang out with you because I'm HIS wife. I can hang out with whoever I want to!" I said, mostly to myself.

"Maybe he's right." my heart stopped.

"What?" I asked.

"Maybe you shouldn't hang out with me," he said getting closer,

"I'm a dangerous guy." He smirked down at me. His arms snaked around my waist. I looked into his eyes.

"Oh?" I asked teasingly. He smiled and nodded.

"I can be," he kissed my neck and nibbled at it, "very," he kissed my jaw, "persuasive." He leaned into my lips. I met them halfway. I sucked on his bottom lip and bit on it. He moaned and pulled me closer.

He lifted me up and threw me onto the couch. He layed on top of me and spread my legs. He kissed me and started grinding on me. I moaned into his mouth. I wrapped my legs around his waist and grinded against him hard. I ran my fingers through his hair and lifted his shirt. I pushed him so he was in his back. I climbed on top of him and smiled. He smiled up at me and bit his lip as I rubbed his buldge. There was suddenly a knock at the door.

"Joey." I said quietly. Sawyer ran upstairs as I went to the door. Sure enough, Joey was standing there.

"What the hell?" He said angrily.

"I don't think you have any right to be mad." I said bluntly.

"And why is that?" I rolled my eyes.

"Don't play dumb. I know about Blair." His eyes widened and his face went red.

"Don't waste my time and lie. I saw it for myself." He bit his lip.

"...Hannah, I'm so sorry." I scoffed and walked to the table with the ring on it. "Here." I said, holding the ring out to him.

"Maybe Blair will enjoy it." I say and close the door.

I looked out the peephole and saw Joey with tears in his eyes. I wanted to open the door and hug him, but that would be pointless. He turned and walked toward the door. a hand snaked around my stomach. I jumped and turned to see Sawyer's face.

"Is he gone?" He sad while rubbing my legs. I nodded and kissed him.