Chapter Eighteen

"P...Pregnant?!" I shout. Joey looked down.

"Joey what the fuck? We're still married! You can't go and get other girls pregnant!" I said, feeling like a hypocrite.

"Oh, and you haven't fucked Sawyer yet?!" He shouted back.

"That's different Joey! I'm not pregnant!" I yelled, tears falling from my eyes. Joey saw them and relaxed.

"Hannah..." I looked down.

"Wait, you don't know you're pregnant until at least two weeks." I said trailing off. I looked up at him, rage filling inside me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said quietly.

"How long have you two been...?"

"A few months..."

I felt like punching him. So I did just that. He fell to the sandy ground. He held his cheek and got up.

"I deserved that." Tears fell out of my eyes. I hit his chest over and over.

"How could you do this? How could you?!" I shouted. I kept hitting him on his chest. I started sobbing. Why is this happening? We were so happy together. I felt Joey wrap his arms around me. He rubbed my back.

"Shh... I know, I know." I looked up at Joey.

He moved some hair from my face.

"Look, Hannah, she might not even BE pregnant." I look into his gorgeous green eyes. What is wrong with me? Why can't I choose one and stick with him?

"Hannah, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. If this all end well, will you take me back?" I looked up at him and backed up.

"Joey...I don't know. I just don't know. I have to go back home...Goodbye Joey." I turned and walked to my car.

I walked to the front door and opened it.

"Sawyer, honey, locks. I laughed.

"Hannah, can you come here for a second?" I walked into the kitchen where Sawyer was sitting with his laptop.

"What is it, hun?" I asked.

"So, what happened?" He asked.

"When?" He looked mad.

"Earlier today. The first time you hung out with Joey?" My mind went to the kiss. I sighed.

"Sawyer, people think we're still married. I mean, technically, we still are. This is something we'll have to face until this whole thing blows over." He sighed and hugged me.

"I'm sorry babe. I knew what this came with. We'll get through this together." He said and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him again.

I walked up to the bedroom and crawled into the bed. I heard the door open and felt Sawyer lay next to me. He wrapped his arm around me. I turned and snuggled into his bare chest. I kissed his jaw and snuggled back into him.

My eyes lazily opened. I rolled over and saw Sawyer wasn't next to me. I pouted, then I smelled food. I jumped up and walked downstairs.

"Sawyer?" I called out.

"Kitchen, babe." I walked down and smiled.

"Smells good." I said and hugged him from behind. He held my hand and turned towards me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in to my lips. I smiled and met him halfway. He sucked in my bottom lip and smiled into the kiss.

My phone buzzed. I pulled away and went to get my phone, but not before Sawyer squeezes my butt. I jumped and let out a squeal. Sawyer chuckles and turns to continue cooking. Joey was calling. I answered and walked outside.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey...she's...pregnant." My eyes widened. My hands started shaking, my vision went blurry. I couldn't breathe.

"Wh...What?" I said breathless.

"Hannah, Blair is pregnant. I'm so sorry I didn't-" I hung up. That's it, then. I went inside. I sat down at the table. I heard Sawyer put a plate in front of me.

"You okay, babe?" He asked. I shook my head.

"What's wrong?" He asked, lifting my head.

"Joey got Blair pregnant."