Chapter Fourteen

I woke up holding Hannah. I smiled and kissed her. She smiled and shifted. I took the opprotunity to get up. I had to go see her. I looked at the ring on my finger and sighed. What have I done? I thought. Don't get me wrong, I love Hannah, but not as much as her...I smiled even at the thought of her. Her smile, her laugh, her everything. 

I got in my car and started driving to our spot. On the way, I turned on the radio and Austin Mahone's "What About Love" was playing. I nodded my head along with the beat. I heard my phone ring. I picked it up, knowing it was her.

"Hey!" I said cheerily.

"Hey babe! Where are you?" she asked.

"Almost there." I said.

"Can't wait to see you!" she squealed.

"Me either, babe." 

I got to the little cafe place we first met. I walked around hoping to find her. I felt someone grab my hand. I turned and saw her. I smiled and hugged her.

"Joey!" she said happily.

"Hey!" I said and kissed her.

"Come on, let's sit." she said and led me to a table. We sat down and I took her hand in mine. 

Across the cafe

I needed a walk after what had happened at the wedding. Who knew Joey would get married to my best friend? Joey...I felt a tear come to my eyes. I wiped it away as it started falling. I looked around and saw Joey. Great. I figured he was here with Hannah, just hanging out as newlyweds. I sighed and bought a water. I sat down and looked toward where Joey was. He was holding someone's hand. I looked at the girl confused. Her hair wasn't brown like Hannah's. I looked closer and my eyes widened. Oh hell no! 

I jumped up and ran to my car. I had to go tell Hannah. Maybe she's better off with Sawyer. Maybe I was wrong at the wedding. I got to Hannah's driveway and got out quickly. I knocked on the door repeatedly until she opened the door. 

Hannah's POV

I was asleep when there was a sudden knock on my door. I tried to ignore it, but they kept on knocking. I groaned and got up to answer it. I opened the door and saw Kaeliegh.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Joey's cheating on you!" she yelled suddenly. My heart sank. No, my heart was ripped to shreds.

"W...What?" I asked.

"I saw him at the cafe we go to with..." she said, her voice trailing off. My eyes now filled with tears.

"With who?" She paused and looked at the ground.

"Blair..."

A/N: short but dramatic. Ermagherd what's gonna happen?!!