Chapter Thirteen

I woke up next to Joey. I smiled at his sleeping face. Memories of yesterday flashed through my mind. I'm married to Joey Graceffa. I'm MARRIED to JOEY GRACEFFA! I kissed his lips, just to make sure this was real. He opened his eyes and looked into mine.

"Morning babe." he said. I smiled and kissed him again.

"Morning." He wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me. I snuggled into his chest.

A few hours after cuddling, we decided to go get breakfast.

"Where do you want to go?" Joey asked. I shrugged,

"Wherever there's food is fine with me." Joey laughed and nodded.

"Okay, I have a place in mind." We got into the car and Joey drove us to an IHOP. I smiled.

"I haven't had IHOP in forever!" I said. Joey smiled and kissed me.

"Well, you can get whatever you want." I smiled and kissed him.

We were sitting at the table waiting for our drinks when Joey pulled out his phone. He went to the camera and started recording.

"Hello everyone! So, if you've been reading my tweets, you would know about a special girl that I have with me!" he said and put the camera on me. I smiled and held up a peace sign.

"Hey guys!" I said.

"So, guess what? We got married!" he said excitedly. I was just as excited as he was. He kissed me and smiled.

"So now y'all know why I've been so busy."

"Sorry, my fault." I said. He laughed and held my hand.

After the vlog, our food came. I dug into my chocolate chip pancakes and smiled.

"Mmm, this is so good!" I said. Joey chuckled at me.

"Hey, you have chocolate on your lips." Joey said.

"Where?" I asked trying to wipe at it.

"Here." He leaned in and kissed me, then licked my lips.

"Joey!" I quietly giggled. He smiled down at me an kissed me again.

After IHOP, we decided to go visit Shane. Joey drove us to his house. I got out excited to see Shane again. He is my idol after all. I went up to the door and knocked constantly until Shane answered the door, looking annoyed. I smiled at him and hugged him. I felt him smile over me as he hugged me back.

"Hey you two!" Shane smiled at us.

"So, Hannah..." Shane said.

"How would you like to be in one of my videos?" I smiled and shrieked.

"Yes! Oh my God yes!" I jumped up and down.

"Cool, let's do the tin can challenge." my eyes widened.

"Oh...sure." I smiled. Shane smiled.

"Let's get some canned food!" Shane shot up and got his keys. Joey and I followed. We drove to a little market and got some canned food. I decided to get jalapenos and canned peaches. I loved both of those so, ha.

Shane ended up eating the jalapenos. He was a huge wuss about it. He spit them out. Joey ate some spinach and Vienna sausages. I feel lucky that I didn't have to eat those. They make me puke. I ate peaches and blueberries. I'd say it was a good day. Joey and I left at about 9:00. we drove home, his hand holding mine.

When we got in, I collapsed on the couch. He sat down next to me. I swung my legs around so they were resting on his.

"You wanna watch a movie?" Joey asked. I nodded and smiled. He got the remote and looked through. We settled on Toy Story. He later down next to me and held me. I closed my eyes an me smiled.

"I love you, Joey." I said and snuggled into his chest.

"I love you too." He said.

A/N: it's about to get very interesting. The next chapter will be in Joey's POV.