Chapter Nineteen

Sawyer's jaw dropped.

"Wait, Joey cheated on you with...Blair?" A tear fell from my eye, tracing my cheek down to my chin. I put my head down on the table and cried. I felt Sawyer wrap his arms around me.

"I never knew Joey was that type." He said sighing.

"I didn't either." I sobbed. Sawyer lifted me up and wiped my tears away.

"Don't cry babe. You deserve better than him..." I smiled up at him.

"Like you." He smiled and kissed my lips gently. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him deeper into me. He smiled into the kiss. I did too.

"Sawyer, I love you. I want to be with you." I meant it too.

He got a huge smile on his face. He grabbed me by my waist and picked me up. He hugged me tightly.

"Hannah, I love you so much. I want to marry you." My heart skipped a beat.

"What?" I asked. He put me down.

"Yeah! I mean...if you want to." he said hopeful.

"Sawyer, did you just propose?" I asked in disbelief. I smiled and kissed him.

"Sawyer, I should've done this in the first place..." I said. I felt bad for saying it, but it's true.

"I have to tell Joey. We need to get a divorce, this is too much." He wrapped his arms around me and put his forehead on mine. I leaned into his lips, gently touching them with mine.

"I love you." he whispered into my lips. I smiled.

"I love you too, Sawyer. I'm sorry for all the trouble I've caused you." He shook his head. He lifted me up and carried me upstairs. I kissed him and held onto his waist with my legs. He opened the door and carried me to the bed and threw me on it. He crawled onto me and kissed my neck.

A/N: It's not the end of the chapter, but I don't want to go into detail about the sex scene lol sorry.

I woke up the next morning snuggled into Sawyer's chest. I smiled and kissed his neck. I rolled out of bed and got my phone. I dialed Joey's number and waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" He answered, his voice raspy.

"Hey it's me." I said. I heard him freeze. "Oh, hey..." He said.

"So, we need to stop this. I said.

"Stop...What?" He asked.

"The marriage. This isn't going to work, okay? Please don't make me explain." I begged. I heard him start crying.

"Joey..." I said, tears filling my eyes.

"Please don't leave me." He sobbed. I held my stomach. It hurt really bad.

"Joey, you got another girl pregnant. Marriages are not supposed to be like this. Just accept this and sign the papers." He cried harder.

"No, I'm not gonna divorce you." I felt rage boil inside me.

"Joey, you are gonna sign the papers. You chose Blair, and I choose Sawyer!" I shouted. As soon as it came out of my mouth, I covered it.

"What?" He asked, his voice full of sadness.

"Joey, I didn't mean..."

"No, you said it. Come over to the house later...I'll sign them."

He hung up as soon as he said it. I felt Sawyer wrap his arms around me.

"Hey babe, you okay?" I nodded and turned to face him.

"I'm going to Joey's house later to sign divorce papers." I said and hugged him. He sighed and rubbed my back.

"When are you gonna go?" he asked. I shrugged,

"I guess I'll go in a few minutes." I said. I walk into my bathroom and put my hair in a messy bun. I put on eyeliner and went downstairs.

"Sawyer, I'm gonna go to Joey's and get this over with." He smiled at me and kissed me.

"Okay." I smiled and went to my car.

I arrived at Joey's house and knocked.

"Come in!" I heard him call from inside. I open the door and walk in. It smells like alcohol.

"Joey?" I called.

"I'm in the living room." he calls back to me. I make my way to the living room. He was sitting on the couch. His hair was a mess and he had a Vodka bottle next to him.

"Joey..." I said as the sadness in the house took me over.

"Um, hi." he said, obviously drunk. He got up and walked up to me. He smelled strongly of Vodka. I coughed and pushed him.

"Do you have the papers?" he asked. I thought, and then held the bridge of my nose. That's what I forgot to get.

"I don't have them. We need to go get them." I turned to go to the door, but Joey jerked me back towards him.

"Joey!" I yelled out in pain.

"Let go!" I yelled. His grip just got tighter. I hit him and started running. I got my phone and dialed Sawyer's number. I felt the barrel of a gun on my back.

"I wouldn't...do that." Joey said drunkily. I turned to him and he took my phone.

"Sawyer won't be hearing from you for a while."

"Joey, just...calm down." I said holding my hands up.

"Sit down." he ordered, pointing at the couch with the gun. I slowly walked to the couch.