Chapter One

-Niall-

This tour was going to kill me. I had to go around the world for six months and not see my friends or family. We weren't even half way done. Don't get me wrong. I love my job. It is amazing but sometimes I just feel like I need someone. All the boys have some one to be with. I have no one. Well there is Harry. But he is off with girls all the time. I guess I am just going back to the hotel.

I walked in the door of the hotel and the door chimed. It was pretty early in the morning. I went to the elevator and clicked the up button. The doors opened and I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She looked gorgeous. A guy pushed me and entered the elevator. I did too and waited for the doors to close.

"Hello. I'm Spencer." The girl said to the man in a black tux. He didn't say anything back. Her smile dropped and she turned to me. Her smile returned and she stuck out her hand. "Hello. I'm Spencer. I am seventeen and live her at the hotel. What's your name?" Didn't she know who I was? I mean I was a huge pop star and everything.

"Um. My name is Niall." I smiled and shook her hand.

"That is a cool name. Are you Irish? You sound Irish." Her voice was cute and her eyes were full of joy.

"Yes. I am Irish. I sing in a boy band."

"Oh cool you sing! Can you sing to me? Are you good?" I smiled bigger she was funny. The doors opened and I got out.

"Come on." She got out of the elevator and stopped when I said to come. I looked back at her and her irises had gone to joyful to fearful. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. "Um are you okay?" I asked her going closer. She backed up.

"Y-you a-aren't g-going to h-hurt m-me a-are you?" She stuttered.

"No of course not! I would never do that!" I saw relief flush threw her.

"O-okay." She said following me.