Chapter Five

(A/N so I told my friend that I was to going to update until she updated her story so please go read her book and vote and get her to update faster ;) @worldsbestminion123

That's all you guies but please read and vote and share and everything ;) hahahaha I will update as soon as she updates!!!)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

-Niall-

I can't tell her that I read her message. Or should I? I don't want to scare her by showing her the text. How did he even get her number anyways? I had to keep her safe. I couldn't let him get her again. She was moaning in her sleep. I smiled as she made noises and flipped every way possible. "NO! You dirty-" I couldn't hear the rest. She trailed off. I hugged her close and she shot straight up. "Oh. Niall, You scared me."

"I'm sorry love. What's wrong?"

"N-nothing. I just had a nightmare that's all. I don't even remember what it was about." She laid back down in my arms and I could hear the rain start to fall. She slowly closed her eyes. There was a really loud thunder right when Spence had started to fall back asleep. She started to shake. I held her closer to my body and rubbed her hair.

"It's okay love. Just a little thunder is all. Go back to sleep. I'm right here." I soothed her. She soon stopped shaking and fell back asleep. I soon felt my eye lids start to feel really heavy.

...

"Niall. Come on! Wake up!"

"No." I grumbled turning over. I felt someone's hair and I shot my eyes open. Then I remembered that I was with Spencer. I took a deep breath and got up. I got on some normal looking clothes. "What are we doing today anyways?" I asked.

"We have an interview and meet and greet." Louis said handing me my phone. I looked back at Spencer.

"Lou?"

"Yeah mate?"

"She got a text last night from that guy." I whispered to him so I wouldn't wake her up. "It was a threat. I can't leave her here. What should I do?"

"Let me call Page and ask her to spend the day with her."

"Okay, sure. Thanks Lou."

"Any time." He called Page. "Hey what are you doing today? Great! Can you stay with Niall's friend today? We can't expose her to the paparazzi yet and Niall is to scared to leave her alone. Okay thank you. Love you. Bye." He hung up and shoved it in his pocket. She will be here any moment. We can wait on her if you would like?" I looked back at the sleeping Spencer. I smiled.

"Thank you."

The door finally opened and Page walked in.

"She is still asleep so you can watch movies or whatever. I don't care. Love you babe." Louis said kissing her quickly.

"Love you too. You best hurry. Harry, Liam and Zayn are going to be waiting on you." We ran out the door and hopped in the car. We drove to the building for our interview. I hope they had some coffee.

...

"Niall hurry up we are going to be late!" Louis screamed at me.

"I'm coming, I'm coming! Let me finish this text!" I was texting Page and asking her if she could take Spence shopping for me. Spencer would probably rather go with Page then a guy. I hope they were friends. "Okay. I sent it!" I said getting out of the car and running into the big building.

"Hey boys thanks for joining us!" Harry said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and sat down in the chair next to Liam and Zayn.

"So guys how has your tour been going?" A tall blonde middle aged lady said.

"It has been going very well. We are very busy as usual but we don't mind." Louis said sitting down next to Harry.

The lady asked us some more questions and we answered them. Nothing big. Just our normal questions like 'how has your tour been' or 'are you enjoying the new places?' I just answer and act interested. I just can't help to worry about Spencer. She could be in danger. I just wish she was here with me.