Chapter Two

-Niall-

"So. Do you want something to drink?" I asked her pouring some tea into my cup.

"Just water will be okay."

"Okay. So Spencer, tell me about yourself." I sat down on the opposite side of the bar table from her.

"Oh well. I live here at the hotel, my parents left me, I am very friendly, I have no friends, But I try to make them!" She would go from happy to hurt back to happy.

"Oh wait. Your parents left you?"

"Yeah, They are rich and I was there maid. I came from America to see my family here and they left me. I stay her at the hotel because they said they are coming back!"

"Oh um. Well I don't know what to say."

"Just talk about you. You said you were in a boy band."

"Oh yeah well. I am in a boy band with my four best mates. We are on tour right now."

"Oh wow you guys must be big!"

"Yeah um the biggest boy band in thurty seven countries."

"Oh wow. Thurty." She giggled.

"How would you like to come on tour with us?"

"That would be cool! But, but what if my parents come back and I am not here?"

"Oh well-"

"And what if your friends don't like me?!"

"They will love you and don't worry about your parents." She nodded.

"I am going to be right back!" She called out running out the door. I smiled. She was beautiful. The way her brown eyes were so joyful. Her hair was bark brown almost red. It laid perfectly along her shoulders. She just had a V-neck shirt on a pair of skinny jeans and a pair of old flip flops that looked like they were as old as she was.

-Spencer-

"Oh look whose back." I heard a man whisper.

"No. Please. No!" I screamed. I tried to open the door but it didn't budge.

"No. Your not going anywhere and this time nobody is going to stop me." The man shoved something in my mouth and I couldn't breath. He picked me up and slamed me on the bed. I tried to scream but my words didn't come out. He ripped my jeans off and I tried to scream again. Still nothing came out. He pulled my shirt off. He slowly licked my neck. I was in tears crying. Trying to get him off but it was useless.

...

Finally it was over. I was laying on the bed with no cloths on. I had just given up. I didn't fight him. I knew that if I did it would just get worse. I was in pain. My hips down were on fire. I tried to get off the bed. It was no use. I just fell to the ground. The man was somewhere. I heard footsteps and I felt fear run over me. I curled up into a ball scared of what would happen. I saw the door slowly open. "Hello?" I heard a voice call.

"Niall?"

"Oh Spencer! Are you okay?!" He was shouting and he grabbed the blanket and rapped my frail body in it. "Oh I know you aren't okay. I am so sorry. Who did this to you?!" I shook my head holding in the tears that were about to come out.

"Don't worry. It isn't your fault. It wasn't the first time." I chocked back. He stopped walking. We were almost to his room.

"What?" He looked at me confused.

"It has happened to me before quite a few times actually. He comes at least once a week when his wife is at work and he isn't."

"Is that why you freaked when I told you to come with me?" His voice was harsh. I just nodded. My voice was weak. "You are comeing with us on tour. I can't leave you here and have you go threw that again!"

"No! I c-can't! H-he'll hurt m-me more!" I protested. It was hard to speak because of the medicine stuff he gave me.

"No he won't. I am going to be right here. He isn't going to find you." I nodded. I couldn't argue. I leaned my head against his chest as we walked back to his room.

"Hey were are you giong?!" I heard a man yell. I clinched Niall's shirt harder. Suddenly I felt my back hit the floor. I screamed. I opened my eyes and saw Niall laying on his back with the other man on top of him. He was swinging at the man. Niall missed a couple of times. The man kept hitting Niall. Finally it hit me that I have to do something. I got up and fell back down. I whimpered. I took a deep breath and got up again. With every step it hurt more and more. I grabbed the mans shoulders and tried to pull him off of Niall. He fell back a little. I fell back down on the ground. The man got on top of me and I felt burning on my cheek. It hurt I held my face as I felt something hit my rib. I let out a scream and someone picked me up. My eyes wanted to cry so bad but nothing was coming out. Niall was holding me. He laid me on the bed and he rocked with me. He stroked my hair. I finally tried to get up. I almost fell again and I felt hands grab my waist. I stood back up.

"Can I have some clothes?" I asked turning around to him.

"Yeah of course." I looked at his face. He had a big cut on his lip.

"I am so sorry Niall."

"Why are you sorry? You technically saved me."

"No but it's my fault that he hurt you." He grabbed my face and rubbed my cheek. It hurt a lot. I didn't want to even look at it. I flinched as he rubbed it. He softly kissed it. He handed me the shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Your in luck. Lou put a pair of her shorts in my bag."

"Wait, Lou? You have a girlfriend?"

"Oh no." He chuckled. "She is my hair stylist." I smiled and put the clothes on. I hugged him tight.

"Thank you Niall."

"Your welcome." He hugged back and rubbed circles on my back. I dug my head into his warm chest. We stayed that way for a minute. "I'm hungry." He said moving his hands to my shoulders and holding me back a little from him.

"I'm not very hungry." I said shrugging. He looked at me funny. "I don't eat much."

"Oh you poor child!" He said hugging me again. We both laughed. I heard a knock on door. I grabbed Niall's shirt. "It's okay. Stay here I'll get it." He left and I followed him. I couldn't let him get hurt because of me. "Spencer. I told you to stay."

"Sorry. I don't listen well." I chuckled. A man was standing there. I didn't know who it was. I stuck out my hand. "Hello. I'm Spencer." I said in my cheerful voice.

"Um. I'm Harry." The man said shaking my hand.