Chapter Nine

-Spencer-

"What should we do? He could have... you know!"

"Yes Niall I know, but I don't think she should have to deal with this now. she just got back home and..." His voice drifted off. I didn't want to open my eyes to see who was standing there. I know Niall was, but there is someone else. I'm very nosey. "She just doesn't need us to keep asking her stuff. It is going to make her uncomfortable. We want her to be our friend not for her to be scared of us." The mystery voice sounded familiar, but I just can't picture who is is.

"Okay well I am going to stay here, Harry just go make lunch or something." I heard foot steps going out the door. Wait, that wasn't Niall's voice. How many people are in here?!

"N-Niall?" I moaned. I guess the conversation was over.

"Yes love what do you need?" He rushed and sat on the bed like he was my mom when I was sad.

"Nothing. Can you take me to the kitchen?"

"Of course." He slid his hands under me and picked me up. I curled up into his warm chest. I felt a gush of wind. I squeezed my eyes shut and grabbed his shirt. "It's okay love. I just sat down." he chuckled and I let go of him.

"Sorry." I crooked.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry. What is with you and being sorry?"

"I-I don't know." Why is my voice being so selective today?

"Are you hungry?" I hear a voice call. It sounded familiar but I can't picture the person. I sat up a little.

"N-No. I'm good right now."

"No, I'm getting you food." I opened my eyes to reveal a dark haired boy with big brown eyes. Wait, I know his name. Um, I think it starts with a Z. Zack! No, not that.

"Zayn." I heard a voice say. Wait did I say all of that out loud?

"Yes love." Niall said laughing.

"Oh so your name is Zayn?"

"Yes." He agreed and came closer to me. "I'm Zayn. So what do you want to eat?"

"I'm not hungry." I said getting off of Niall's lap.

"No." He pulled me back on his lap. "You are eating. You probably haven't eaten sense we fed you yesterday."

"But I'm full. I don't want anything."

"No! You are going to eat. Please." He begged. I felt kind of bad.

"Fine, but nothing big."

"Okay I will heat up the leftover chicken and chips from the other day." Zayn left the room before I could protest.

Niall and I sat for a while until we heard a beep. Zayn came out of the kitchen with a plate in his hand. I giggled at how he was trying to balance the plate with one hand like a waiter.

"You know these aren't chips. These are fries." I said giving them both a confused look. They must have been confused.

"Ohhhh... yeah. 'Fries' are what we call chips here." Niall said clearing things up for Zayn and I.

"Oh." We said at the same time. I saw Niall reach his hand to try to grab my food.

"No!" I said smacking the food out of his hand and knocking it in the floor. "if you're making me eat you aren't going to eat it!" I snapped at him and he gave me puppy dog eyes. I shrugged and ate the other peace of chicken.

"So love, how do you feel?" I look up from the food and meet Zayn's big eyes.

"Oh, um, I hurt." I say leaning back a little and snuggling into Niall's shirt. "I-I'm done." I fell really uncomfortable.

"Are you sure."

"Yes." I answer almost to quickly. "Niall?"

"Yeah love?"

"I want to go to bed." I complained.

"Oh. Okay." I got off his lap and walked into the bedroom. "Do you want me to stay with you?"

"Oh, no. I think I just want some peace and quiet if that's okay?" Why am I so nice? I hate hurting people's feelings.

"Okay well I'm right here if you need me." I didn't answer I just walked in the room and fell on the bed.

I got under the covers and closed my eyes. I started to breath steady and I was almost asleep.

"Hey Spence." I heard a voice call and my eyes shot up.

"Oh, it's only you." I said taking a big breath. Why is his voice so much like Anthony's?

"Urm. Thanks, I guess?" He chuckled.

"Sorry I just thought-" I stopped. I'm not ready to say that yet.

"You 'thought' what?" He asked.

"Oh. I just thought you were someone else." He nodded and crawled into bed with me. "What are you doing?" I asked raising my eye brows.

"Laying on my bed? What does it look like?" I rolled my eyes and scooted over to the other side of the bed. "Why are you so scared?"

"I-I don't know." I stuttered. I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

A/N sorry I haven't updated in forever I have had exams and stuff hahaha but I may update tomorrow. Maybe. I have a lot of studying haha!! Okay Vote. comment. follow!!!