Chapter Three

-Harry-

"Um. I'm Harry." I said the tiny girl standing in front of me. She had amazing brown eyes and long brown almost red hair. It had little curls at the end of it.

"Oh it's nice to meet you Harry. I am seventeen and graduated a year early from high school. I was left about a month or two months ago buy my parents who were here visiting family. I am from America." She seemed almost to happy about her parents leaving.

"Oh well I'm Niall's friend. We sing together along with three other guys."

"Hey Harry. Can we talk?"

"Yeah sure." He let go of Spencer and we walked out into the hall.

"She was, well, raped. By some man."

"Oh. How did you get this?" He had a big cut on his lip. I hadn't noticed it earlier.

"I may have beat the guy up."

"Woah, way to go Niall!" I chuckled. "She's pretty hot!"

"Yeah. I know. I really like her so don't screw anything up. Please?"

"I won't. I won't." I said putting my hands up in surrender. He started to walk back to the girl. She was standing in the kitchen waiting for us to come back.

"Hey boys." She perked up.

"Hey Spence. Can I call you Spence?"

"Mmh. Spence. I like it!" She was so perky and happy. Niall walked over to her and rapped an arm around her. She leaned her head on his chest. I smiled at the two of them. They looked really cute together. She looked really cute.

"Come on you guys. Lets go meet the other boys."

"I want some one to carry me!" She yelled.

"I will." I said before Niall could.

"Yay!" She screamed running up to me and jumping on my back. I laughed. She was so light. I could feel Niall get mad. I ignored it and took her down the stairs. She laughed all the way to the door. Niall just followed us.

...

"Niall?"

"Yes love?" He put his hand on her knee.

"What if the others don't like me?"

"Honestly, I would have no clue because they are going to love you."

"Yeah they are just going to be proud of Niall for actually finding a girl." I laughed at myself. No body was laughing with me. "What? It's funny!"

"Whatever Harry. Just keep your eyes on the road." I giggled to myself one last time and we drove to my flat. I don't know why Niall didn't just stay at his place but oh well. We all lived right together in the same flat. It is really big and nice, of course. We are huge singers and all.

We pulled in and I helped Spence out of the car. She ran to the door and waited impatiently for me to unlock the door. I walked over to the door and unlocked it for her. She ran in and stopped when she saw Zayn standing there. "Hello. My name is Spencer!" She stuck out her hand to him. He looked confused. I laughed as I walked in with Niall.

"Zayn this is Spencer."

"Yeah Harry that's what I said. Anyways back to what I was saying. Hello I'm Spencer. What's your name? I think it's Zayn right? That's what Harry said."

"Yes, I'm Zayn. Nice to meet you Spencer. I thought you were a crazed fan." He chuckled and she just stared at him with a blank stair. "Never mind." He said shaking her hand. "Come on let's go meet the rest of the boys." He rapped his arm around her and she quickly pulled away. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at Niall. I looked at him and waited for him to explain.

"She, uh, doesn't like to be touched." I nodded and looked at the shaking girl.

"He isn't going to hurt, or touch, you Spence your okay." She nodded and walked with us.

"This is my room." Niall said showing her the door. "And I there is Liam and the one beside of it is Zayn." She nodded for him to continue.

"This is mine and that one is Louis." I said walking to my door. "You can sleep in the guest bed room." I led her down the hall into another room. "Does this look okay?" I asked.

"Wow. This room is bigger then the whole place I have now! But I didn't say I agreed to live here you know."

"I told you that you weren't going to stay there." Niall said coming up to her. "I won't either okay?" She nodded to him.

"I didn't say I didn't want to stay here though." She winked at him. She was like me a lot. I liked her.

"We are going to go shopping tomorrow. You need some clothes." I said to her.

"No I can't ask you to do that."

"Well I didn't ask did I?"

"Touché Styles. Touché. I will get you."

"No you won't. Now go get some good clothes on. It may be September but its still cold here in London." She rolled her eyes and went in the room.

-Harry-

I waited for her to come out. Harry and Zayn went to the main room and waited for Louis and Liam to get back. They had an interview today.

"Finally." I said to her when she finally came out. She giggled and walked. She stopped.

"Um, Harry."

"Go right down there."

"Thank you." She chuckled. I smiled and put my hand on her back to guide her. She jumped a little but she didn't freak so I ignored it.

"Oh hey guys. This is Spencer." I saw Liam and Louis standing there.

"Hello I'm Spencer. I'm seventeen and Niall told me I live here now." Louis shook her hand.

"I'm Louis. That's great to hear."

"Um, Niall will you come here for a second." He nodded and followed him.

"Did I say something?" Spencer questioned looking at me.

"No Liam is just, well, a protector. I guess you would say. He is just going to make sure Niall is in his right mind." I laughed and she nodded.

-Niall-

We came back and Liam stuck out his hand. "I'm Liam."

"Hello. I'm Spencer. Harry calls me Spence though so I guess you can call me that." She smiled really big.

"So Niall told me about your parents."

"Oh, yeah. Well they left me a couple of months ago while we were visiting family. I would live with my family but I don't know where they live. I have just talked to them on the phone and they have come to America a couple of times to see us."

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. And he said something about a man, well, um, raping you."

"Liam! Don't you think that is enough questions for now?" I said. She was getting frightened by his interrogation. "Let's go back to your room okay?" She nodded and I grabbed her hand. Surprisingly she didn't flinch.

I think she is finally starting to trust me.